PDA

View Full Version : J-3202 and J-3203 on the KM C6500

Custom Search

Splitcane
02-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Are there anybody out there whos got a solution for this jam code?

tech51
02-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Depending on the volume I would clean or replace the one way gears and the large brown drive gear in the fuser drive unit

Splitcane
02-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Problem solved. It was the actuator placed direcly under the fuser exit. Placed in the turn over section.

thuo
09-25-2013, 03:36 PM
problem solved. It was the actuator placed direcly under the fuser exit. Placed in the turn over section.

hi
which specific sensor i have the same error code on 6501.help me with a sketch or part name or number
thanks

GeorgeK
09-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Are there anybody out there whos got a solution for this jam code?

Any idea much appreciated.
Jams just after page is 'leaving' fuser assy (code J-3203)

All fuser ball bearings have been replaced as well as 3 x fixing drive gear M22T (pn. A03U809311)

Thanks in advance
George

mikeena
10-11-2013, 10:21 PM
ok having the same issue here wtf. I have replaced the whole fuser unit gears and all the decurl roller the turnover section the motor for turnover all clutches on adu all motors on adu all sensors on turnover section only happens on 11 x 17 8 1/2 by 11 works perfect any clues please im at the end of my rope

copytechman
10-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Check fuser pressure roller bearings and bushings, I had one of these doing this until I rebuilt the lower fuser unit.

Regards!
A!

mikeena
10-12-2013, 02:35 AM
Check fuser pressure roller bearings and bushings, I had one of these doing this until I rebuilt the lower fuser unit.

Regards!
A!
I thought pressure too but when I replaced the fuser it should of fix the issue new fuser should equal no problem but then again u never know lol

GeorgeK
10-12-2013, 06:48 AM
Any idea much appreciated.
Jams just after page is 'leaving' fuser assy (code J-3203)

All fuser ball bearings have been replaced as well as 3 x fixing drive gear M22T (pn. A03U809311)

Thanks in advance
George

SOLVED

Fuser exit sensor failure. Replaced. (The one on the chasis, not on the fuser assy !)

mikeena
10-12-2013, 09:13 PM
SOLVED

Fuser exit sensor failure. Replaced. (The one on the chasis, not on the fuser assy !)
It's been replaced any sensor from the fuser to the relay has been replaced every one way in the. Hole machine has been replace. I know it sounds strange but it is lol I think it's some kind of timing issue I think or there is a lag somewhere I just can't find it the only thing I have not replaced is the transfer unit and the brackets to pull out the adu

mzydekpl
10-16-2018, 03:51 PM
An old post but someone can use our solution.

Bottom roll paper (duplex):
- all white rolls are replaced
- cleaning and polishing the paper path

Rohullah
10-26-2019, 08:18 AM
Problem solved. It was the actuator placed direcly under the fuser exit. Placed in the turn over section.
Hi Splitcane
I have same problem, can you explain more? Its an old post, i hope you read this

Thanks

blackcat4866
10-27-2019, 02:24 AM
I worked on this same jam condition yesterday (and the day before) on a C1060.

Thursday I didn't see many jams, but the codes were:
J3204 (cleaned fuser exit sensor PS22)
J3102, J3202 (fuser paper exit roller pressure is released for heavy paper, to the front. Moved slider to the center position)
J9251 won't clear (removed paper scrap from ADU jam sensor PS8)

Friday I discovered that the majority of the jams were on ledger size 20# bond ONLY. All other papers and sizes fed fine:
J3102, J3202 only using ledger 20# bond (replaced PS22. Fuser paper exit roller pressure is set for light paper, to the rear. Moved slider to the center position. Clear plastic inverter guide had screws vibrate out, reinstalled mounting screws. Set tray #4 decurl to +0.5)

I don't know why that fuser paper exit roller pressure is so intriguing that they continue to fiddle with it. PS22 is so close to the fuser that I thought it might be susceptible to heat failure. I can't imagine how I missed the loose inverter guide, but I can imagine how it got loose: it vibrates quite a lot in that section. Lastly, the decurl: I believe that when decurl is set to 0, there doesn't seem to be any pressure on the decurl roller, and consequently no assist moving the paper. I believe that the lighter paper needs the assist, and the paper had a downward curl needing correction anyway.

I hope that helps. =^..^=

Custom Search