PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub firmware

Custom Search

Rudi
02-01-2010, 02:42 PM
HI guys
Just a question , back in our country we have two seperate suplliers of bizhub machines one konica minolta and the other itec is it possible that firmware for the same models could be different for both suppliers the machine i am specifically refering to is the B163 we loaded the konica minolta firmware on the itec machine and that left the machine completely in dismay.
Regards
Rudi

tech51
02-01-2010, 07:58 PM
This happens a lot all over the world and you generally find that the firmware is specific to whoever supplies it, itec in your case ,Develop and ikon are others. As far as I know you would have to flash the machine with the specific firmware for the supplier.

knpgazem
02-01-2010, 08:30 PM
HI guys
We loaded the konica minolta firmware on the itec machine and that left the machine completely in dismay.
Regards
Rudi

Please remember, the BZ163 isn't made by KM, it is a rebadged device and as such the firmware for each "brand" may be specific. although it may allow some normal operation, the device will probably have incompatable boards and other software which will cause seizures and mental blockages. best to use the correct medicince to remedy the illness, rather than just chucking something at it - aye? http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

Rudi
02-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Aye! Thanks alot guys you both just confirmed my suspicions, You guys are the best.
Regards
Rudi

Custom Search