PDA

View Full Version : Scan to SMB bizhub 350/250

Custom Search

aleksander
02-03-2010, 03:25 AM
I'm using bizhub 350 for scan to SMB. For SMB server I'm using OS Windows server 2003. I've already made a shared folder in SMB server. But it doesn't work. Would you please help me for this problem.

PS : No problem if using Windows XP and Vista. This problem happened if I using Windows server 2003.

Thank you for the solution.

Mr Spock
02-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Look in the network set up guide and you will see a disclaimer that the machine will not scan to a server 2003 or 2007. The only way to get this done is to turn off smb signing on the server which opens a whole lot of security issues for the customer. You can switch to ftp and that should work and still keep the security in place.

aleksander
02-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Look in the network set up guide and you will see a disclaimer that the machine will not scan to a server 2003 or 2007. The only way to get this done is to turn off smb signing on the server which opens a whole lot of security issues for the customer. You can switch to ftp and that should work and still keep the security in place.

Oh, I see. But the problem is, My customer doesn't want to use FTP for scanning function. But thank you for your solution.

Custom Search