PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c450 error code c5370

Custom Search

wwandrei
02-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Hello. I am having a problem with a C450 copier, as it gives C5370 error code. As I saw in SM it is a fan code located in the back of the copier, on the steel cover of the mainboard. When I turn on the copier it doesn`t warms up at all no fans running or anything ... and you cand barely see on the display of the copier the error code ... also the display switchon has no effect ... i`ve checked the fan i was talking about and it is working on a 5V power supply, i`ve checked all the fuses that i know and none of them are burned. My questions are: Can there be another fan for this error code?; Or is there anything commanding the fan that might have problems ... like a fuse that i coudn`t find or something else?

Thank you!

JtheCopyGuy
02-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Have you tried just a trouble reset?

wwandrei
02-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Have you tried just a trouble reset?

I only know POWER ON + Utility trouble reset and didn`t worked ... is there other way?

Stirton.M
02-04-2010, 12:13 AM
If you have a dim control panel, it might be your control panel at fault or the c-board (board that is under main scanner, beneath and just behind the CCD). Check the VIF cable as well, oxidized pins...disconnect and reconnect... More than likely the MCB...swap it with a known good board and see. Then go to the control panel and then the C-board.

wwandrei
02-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Problem solved : "Check the VIF cable" - unplug and plug and done :| . Thank you Stirton M. (we should not think that complicate sometimes :) )

DJjuanSA
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
This is what the service manual says

C5370: MFP Control Board Cooling Fan Motor’s failure to turn

C5370 MFP Control Board Cooling Fan
Motor’s failure to turn
• The Fan Lock signal remains HIGH for a predetermined
continuous period of time while the Motor
remains stationary.

Custom Search