PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c652 fiery ic412

Custom Search

big jase
02-03-2010, 09:12 PM
i have a couple of machines that has lost the finisher on pc driver, i can configure that the finisher and lct or fitted but then when two way communication is activated it loses the finisher options. the only way i can cure as a stop gap is to shut down the fiery .this works for a while but then drops the options again.

Stirton.M
02-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Check the VIF card itself for secure seating inside the machine. Check the cables as well.

Also, ensure firmware is up to date on the copier, along with system code of the Fiery.

The following tsbs may apply to your problem...

Solution ID TAUS0901477EN* Solution Usage 1
Description
After the MFP wakes up from Sleep mode, the Fiery® becomes inaccessible and non-functional. This pertains to all IC-412 controllers shipped before the
end of April 2009.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Let engine (MFP) entered into Power Save Mode. If the MFP went into the Power Save mode, Fiery® also goes into Sleep mode.
2. Wake up engine.
Result: The Fiery® wakes up and LED stops at "30". The Fiery® will be inaccessible. To recover, the user needs to manually cycle the main power switch on
the Fiery®.
Solution
CAUSE: The BIOS settings of IC-412 motherboardare incorrect.
SOLUTION: Install the attached patch. The patchwill automatically reset the BIOS back tothe correct settings. This patch is also available via the Konica
Minolta Download Selector. Access the Selector from SSD Web Support (CS Expert Support) by clicking on 'Download MSDS, Drivers, Firmware and more'.
Please refer to attached Release Notes and Bulletin Number 6850 prior to installing the patch. To viewa PDF, Adobe Reader® must be installed. Adobe
Reader® can be downloaded for free from the Adobe® web site at: Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html) .
Note :All IC-412 shipments with correct BIOS settingswill havea stickeron the outside of the box.EFI has added an additional process to the assembly
procedure to clear CMOS on all motherboards. The shipping box for all products that have had this additional step taken will be identified by two ¾-inch blue
dots.
Product Part#
Product Description
Cut-in EFI S/N
Mfg Cut-in date
SERVER,E10,HESS,IC-412/50_45C-KM,
US/EUROPE, ROHS,KONICA MINOLTA (A127-WY1)
R00005967
2009/5/4
SPECIAL NOTE : Solution contribution by Clinton Marquardt, ESS/SSD

Latest system code is version 1.1 along with several patches and latest ROM for copier is A100-G00-06, released yesterday as a matter of fact.

big jase
02-04-2010, 08:58 AM
thanks Stirton.M, i did install the patch you mentioned on install of machines. that new firmware may help

Custom Search