Clear All
  • Cleaningblade
    Technician
    • Feb 2009

bizhub c6500

Hello

after paper jam A3 picture face down i replaced the Adu Sensor
    and the both Decurler roller and the oneway gears

i have only in an A3 Paper(80-100g/m2) picture "face down" some time a buckle or wave..
    I cleaned all the plastic parts and all the roller's - replaced the clutch for the roller
    but it still happens every 20 or 50 copy....
    has anybody an idea

thanks
  • Jantje

did you replace the photosensor or the plastic actuator they call a sensor in the parts manual. Normally the problem is with a worn actuator 65AA 5131 1.

Succes

Comment

• Stirton.M
      All things Konica Minolta
      1,000+ Posts
      • Oct 2009

Though rare, it might be a worn clutch at that end of the ADU, considering how intermittent your problem is. Check the harnesses for solid connection for the drive motor and clutches at that side, as well as the ADU pwb. It might be that simple. Could also be a failing driver chip on that board. Usually we swap the board outright when having intermittents like this, and observe what happens after. Sometimes it is the board, other times it is clutches.

Also, if I recall, there are some timing adjustments that can be tweaked to help in certain situations, such as fuser line speed can be a tad too high. But if the machine was working fine before and no such adjustments were made, then this is unlikely.
      "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
      ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
      I will not answer requests or questions there.
      Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Comment

• brian155
        Technician
        50+ Posts
        • Jan 2008

the fuser unit causes this problem, in the past we have had bushings damaged but also pressure between belt and roller

Comment

• Cleaningblade
          Technician
          • Feb 2009

it was the fusing unit :-) - after replacing all thel fuserroller/ Bearings exitroller -fusingmotor and oneway gears on the fusing, the problem was fixed after 3 '000'000 copies

Comment

Working...