PDA

View Full Version : Muratec MFX-1330

Custom Search

Jose
03-27-2007, 03:57 AM
Has anyone had this problem with the 1330 or 1430. I have had this happen on a few different ones all with low copy count. They start jamming on the right side and when you open it, you will find that a paper has not exit the fuser. Or it reports a jam and it did not even feed. Check all the actuators feed tire and one way bearings in the feed tire also checked and clean the clutch gear for the feed roller. Can’ t find the cause of the jamming or misfeeding. Also most of the time after doing all of that it will stop jamming.

hknwbec
05-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Has anyone had this problem with the 1330 or 1430. I have had this happen on a few different ones all with low copy count. They start jamming on the right side and when you open it, you will find that a paper has not exit the fuser. Or it reports a jam and it did not even feed. Check all the actuators feed tire and one way bearings in the feed tire also checked and clean the clutch gear for the feed roller. Can’ t find the cause of the jamming or misfeeding. Also most of the time after doing all of that it will stop jamming.

Please try to clean the feed roller clutch on the back side of the machine.

krm
06-05-2012, 06:28 PM
swap feed clutch with manual feed clutch. they are the same. I f jams stop, u now have a bad manual feed clutch.

Custom Search