PDA

View Full Version : c550

Custom Search

mikeena
03-27-2007, 05:08 AM
so konica minolta released the C550. questions have neem forming about what are the problems it will have and how will tech support handle it. has anyone played with one yet and have you had problems at all? I got three and they been setting in my warehouse because the magenta toner is on back order. lol who would have thought this would happen.

03-27-2007, 05:49 AM
so konica minolta released the C550. questions have neem forming about what are the problems it will have and how will tech support handle it. has anyone played with one yet and have you had problems at all? I got three and they been setting in my warehouse because the magenta toner is on back order. lol who would have thought this would happen.

A New Minolta color machine with a supply backorder problem??? Sounds about normal.

btg
01-22-2008, 04:52 AM
One problem is the locking screws in the adf were not removed on delivery.

The techs that come out complain they havent had training on it yet so spend most the time on the phone to someone who IS trained but paid too much to be bothered visiting customers.

Touch screen on all 4 we bought have not been aligned on delivery so require adjustment.

One had dry gears on the rollers and was making a grinding noise.

One was jamming lots apparently its a setting in the tech console that needs adjustment.

shannon09
01-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Dex Imaging had one for their in house training in Tampa, looked pretty decent, some questions about fuser issues came up in training, and delivery of the system should be handled with utmost care, as it appears there are problems just moving it from one side of the room to the other.

Custom Search