PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 750 keeps on "Warming Up"

Custom Search

mrwho
02-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Can someone give me a hint on what's going on?

This customer has this 750 which, when turned on in the morning, warms up ok, spits out the first job of the day (whether it is hundreds of pages or just one) and after finishing the job starts to warm up and never stops.

I've been here the last week and I (thought I had) solved the problem by reflashing the machine with the latest firmware, but today the customer called again, stating that it had begun to do the same thing yesterday.

I've noticed that the fuser lamps turn on and off regularly, so it seems to me that the temperature control is being done correctly. Is there any other temperature sensor (outside the fusing unit) that can affect this (similar to the 7075 problem when the drum heater wasn't functioning properly giving out the "Warming up" message)?

mrwho
02-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Another thing: When checking out the temperature sensors (using Sensor Check, modes 4-1 to 4-3), I get zero readings from the middle sensor (4-2). What I find odd is that I get no fuser error service call. Can anyone explain this to me?

SmellsHot
02-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Make sure your service codes are on.....
DIPSW 11-7-1
Also I would check your drum unit out...could be toner on the tcsb....and machine cannot run it's patch check

Albonline
02-09-2010, 04:05 PM
DIPSW 11-7-1
Also I would check your drum unit out...could be toner on the tcsb....and machine cannot run it's patch check

this should be the fix.might also be worn developer,poor drum gnd, loss of developer bias.

RockETop
02-09-2010, 08:51 PM
DIPSW 11-7-1

Yup!

mrwho
02-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Thank you all.

As for the DipSW 11-7, it applies to Jam codes only (at least from my experience and from what the manual says, I could, of course, be wrong).

About the Sensor Checks I mentioned before, I'm now at another customer's whose machine is running fine, and the address 4-2 (which, supposedly, refers to the middle sensor) also returns zero here. I'm assuming this is normal and it's either a firmware bug, or the middle sensor isn't used?

I'm going to test now the fusing unit and the ADU driving board. If everything checks OK (the fuser is running fine so far), I'll go back and check on the drum unit.

Thanks all for your feedback. I'll report back soon.

fernan
02-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Thank you all.

As for the DipSW 11-7, it applies to Jam codes only (at least from my experience and from what the manual says, I could, of course, be wrong).

About the Sensor Checks I mentioned before, I'm now at another customer's whose machine is running fine, and the address 4-2 (which, supposedly, refers to the middle sensor) also returns zero here. I'm assuming this is normal and it's either a firmware bug, or the middle sensor isn't used?

I'm going to test now the fusing unit and the ADU driving board. If everything checks OK (the fuser is running fine so far), I'll go back and check on the drum unit.

Thanks all for your feedback. I'll report back soon.

i have encounter that keeps on warming up after a couple of copies that's it always warming up
try to change the TSCB .................. do this first before the fusing unit which is havier than TSCB or the ADU driver bord wich is much bigger than TSCB .......... just try there is no harm on trying ..........
good luck

selig67
02-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Solution
CAUSE: Dirty or failed Toner Control Sensor Board.
SOLUTION: Check

Service Call Counter 28-01 (Maximum Density Correction Error 1) for excessive counts. Clean or replace the Toner Control Sensor Board
(p/n 56AA 9102E).

fixthecopier
02-16-2010, 10:30 PM
I have had the tcsb under the drum will cause that and we had a bizhub 600 that had one of the heater lamps going out. Took 20 minutes to get a copy.

fuckthesystem
03-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Caro colega, o meu amigo deveria saber resolver este problema!?! O sensor do tambor está sujo ou danificado ou, tens uma lampada da fusão fundida! Abre os olhos.....pá!:o

Translation: "Dear Colleague, you should be able to solve this problem!?! Drum sensor dirty or damaged or, one of the fuser lamps is "broken"! Open your "eyes"....man!:o"

De um amigo.
(From a Friend.)

mrwho
03-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Okay, I kind of forgot this thread until this "friend" here brought it up. And here's the whole shebang:

The gear moving the toner brush roller (the one under the cleaning blade) was broken, causing the roller not to turn. So, in every visit, when I cleaned the drum assembly, the problem would go away (clean sensors) but would come back after some time. So, the second time I visited the machine because of this problem, I noticed the gear was not okay. Replaced the gear, the roller is now turning properly, problem is gone.

About the fusing lamps, that was the first thing that came up, but since the machine wasn't throwing a 34/35/36 code, I dismissed it.

Konica has made some good machines. This is not one of them.

cristian
12-01-2012, 07:27 PM
I have had the same problem with an 750 and + after i give him some restarts , the warming was complete, but when i want to make a copy, the copier display thet the print is on, but he stay without doing nothing for ever...+ twice a day C 2703....
I have succed to eliminate this, changing the developper and the drum.....!!!!

Custom Search