PDA

View Full Version : BH PRO C500 - SC35-01 Error

Custom Search

Glendini
02-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Hello guys,

I am getting a SC35-01 error on the BH Pro C500. I have checked everything in the fuser, checked for paper jams etc. Could the bulbs be blown in the fuser? There is not much support in South Africa for this machine. I do not have a service manual nor do I know where to go into "service mode". It gives this error before it boots up or warms up, before the "Rockets" display. Can I still get into service mode? Please could your respond with as much detail as possible with a step by step solution as I do not know this machine well at all.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCED!!!
Nate

Glendini
02-10-2010, 05:53 PM
P.S. Could someone please send me the service manual?

Thank you

Stirton.M
02-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Fuser temperature sensor malfunction, giving an abnormal low temperature. Usually related to pushing heavy stock through machine without adjusting copier to compensate via paper type and weight settings.

Go into 25 Mode. To do so, turn off main power switch (behind door), press both the 2 and 5 keys together and hold them while turning the main power switch back on. Keep holding the keys. Eventually you will be presented with the service mode 25 tech screen.

Select "Software SW" from the menu. You will be presented with a set of controls. Two controls on the left set the switch type and bit level. The setting on the right turns on(1) or off(0) the bit selected.

In this case, go to switch 3-1 and set it to Off(0) to disable the latch. Turn off the main power switch and wait a few seconds and then turn it on again.

Check your paper type settings before proceeding with your job that originally caused this issue.

Glendini
02-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Stirton, YOU ARE MY HERO!!! I would give you the biggest kiss ever if your were near by!!! Thank you so freaking much! I really appreciate it so much. Do you by any chance have a manual for this type of error that once can refer to? Thank you once again!

Stirton.M
02-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Unfortunately I am bound to certain restrictions regarding all KM service documents....so I cannot provide this.

But there is a sub forum here for manual requests where you can purchase the manuals for this machine and more. Look for a user manuals4you, he has an online source for these....

Nisar235
02-13-2010, 08:19 PM
hi
dear turn off the machine now press and hold 2 and 5 key and turn on the machine after some while a screen will appear now you have to press (SW switch setting) then give no 03 on the left numbers and then give number 1 on the rite side its status will be on you have to make it off by pressing off key. now press exit and then turn off the copier after one minute turn it on your machine will work properly.
regards,
Nisar Khan
Pakistan

Stirton.M
02-13-2010, 11:02 PM
hi
dear turn off the machine now press and hold 2 and 5 key and turn on the machine after some while a screen will appear now you have to press (SW switch setting) then give no 03 on the left numbers and then give number 1 on the rite side its status will be on you have to make it off by pressing off key. now press exit and then turn off the copier after one minute turn it on your machine will work properly.
regards,
Nisar Khan
Pakistan

And a fourth post of you not paying attention to what was said before you came along.

Your help is appreciated, but perhaps it would be best served if you contribute to the threads where no solution to the problem has already been done.

Custom Search