PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Di 550 SC23-03

Custom Search

alphatech
03-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Can't seem to find out what this code means. It happens intermittently. Can anyone tell me?

mikeena
03-29-2007, 03:00 AM
PROBLEM:

At times an SC23-03 can be displayed.

CAUSE:

When the machine is operating in a high temperature, high humidity environment it is possible that M2 does not
rotate at the proper timing.

SOLUTION:

The circuit board of M2 has been redesigned to prevent the code from being displayed.

i copied this from database so here is the thing old part number for this part was
4024-202501 the new one is 4024-2025-02 it gets rid of the code. it actually works i have had the problem myself. anyways good luck

mikeena
03-29-2007, 11:52 PM
so just curious if you were able to fix the problem

xpress
10-18-2008, 12:44 AM
I have gotten this code a few times on our 650. I dont know about the first time, but this most recent time it was caused by the toner recycling tube not being installed properly in the down / open position. That caused a backup of toner which apparently resulted in the mt-2? motor slowing or not turning at all....

When I tried to lower the corona engagement lever it wouldnt drop so I had to remove the large gear on the toner recycler, then rotate the auger by hand to discharge the backup of toner in the tube. After that, I reinstalled the large gear, closed the doors and power cycled the machine. That cleared the code , it ran for awhile clearing toner I suppose. After that I removed the dv unit, vacuumed the toner from under it, and am now trying to clean up the copies.

Custom Search