PDA

View Full Version : Bizhum C253--eroor code C-2152


Custom Search


wulffservice
02-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Error code shows as a "Transfer belt pressure welding alienation" problem. Been in all service areas known to resolve with no luck. Any help would be appreciated....short of replacing parts. Thanks in advance for any and all advice...

tech51
02-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Search this forum for c2152 there is a lot of advice on this fault.

wulffservice
02-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks Tech51....I know now to have a look before I ask any question....I think what I found should help big time.....thanks again!

instantfury
02-16-2010, 07:53 PM
you will just have to replace the trans belt itself

emujo
02-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Even after installing the mod kit, replacing the xfer belt etc, I still have many of these that throw this code. It may take a couple of attempts, but this has helped me many times in the past...
Pull the xfer belt and rotate the pressure engage/retract gear just a few degrees, and throw the belt back in. If it still fails, try again, but this time rotate in the other direction. I think it's just a timing issue and if you can get it back in the right place, it will run until it gives out, or you pull it for some other reason. EMujo

Stirton.M
02-17-2010, 07:25 AM
If I recall, there is a white plastic piece on one side of the transfer belt unit itself, has a small recess in it. We have been gluing in the old chips from C250 IUs into that recess...it is about the same size. Knock off the chip and a little insane glue and boila!!! Usually helps this in some cases.

chexin51
07-01-2010, 08:19 PM
I have found the answer to C2152 codes even after all mods and repairs have been made. The "bizhub C203/C253/C353 Malfunction Code C-2152 Trouble Shooting Guide" is a must read to fully diagnose the problem but after all that if you still get codes consider this a quick fix . The real problem in this case is the wonderful redesigned Mounting Bracket A02E-1121-11 which can flex ( in my case 6 months after replacing it - a lovely 3 hour job ). The solution is to epoxy a piece of plastic ( 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch by 1/8 inch ) between the frame that supports the T-Belt guide and the Mounting Bracket just under the actuator shaft where a small metal protrusion hangs down. I would like to provide a diagram for clairification but I haven't got one at this time .This additional support prevents the Mounting Bracket from moving as it is actually held to the rear frame by only 1 small screw. I remove all drums and the transfer belt and then I place the epoxied piece through the cavity where the transfer belt was - yes it's very tight and not easy to accomplish but it's been 3 weeks with not one code. The real fix is to modify the bracket with another piece of metal that can be screwed to the frame to help support it but 3 hours + vs 10 minutes makes the epoxy solution quite practical to try.

Custom Search