PDA

View Full Version : bad superpost magenta on cf3102

Custom Search

acl
02-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi,
excuse my bad English, I wrote from France. I will present my problem.
I have a misregistration (bad superpost) of magenta on my copies. Not on the whole length of the copy, but like a wave.
For example, I when I duplicate an A4 on A3, the left side has shifted and right side ok, or vice versa, or is to throw and after a moment code P21 appears.
I have the hanger the belt & unit yellow image, magenta image unit, I clean quadri hopper, the belt, the sensor chip stacking, but the default always come back after about 2000 copies .
Do you have any suggestions.
He seems not to have default engine, or belt, or the image units.
I have no more idea !!:confused:
I await your help.
thank you in advance.

" request costs only moment of embarrassment, do not be embarrassed to ask it all his life."
japanese mind

RockETop
02-16-2010, 02:48 AM
Take the transfer belt out a few inches, move the shutter and clean the color registration sensors with a q-tip.

acl
03-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Take the transfer belt out a few inches, move the shutter and clean the color registration sensors with a q-tip.

Thank for your help, and excue my too long answer's time, but i've done this process by the past, but the trouble is always here.

I disassemble the led's ramp block, but no way. I don't see any trouble.

I think for a trouble on the image unity with a vibration, or belt's flaw, but i have change both pieces and the problem still alive.:confused:

I notice that the Image Unity magenta will be full. then i disconnect the toner apport magenta to see if the "AIDC" sensor will be broken, but after a moment, i have a message, that the unit was empty. then the AIDC seems to be good.

I clean the color pastille and color registration cell (sensor), but any way too.

i join a pdf file to show the trouble.

Morlock49
03-03-2010, 11:56 AM
it looks like the magenta print head is going faulty, 1 maybe 2 led registers on the way out. Swop out the magenta printhead and see if that cures the problem

connecticcut
03-03-2010, 12:59 PM
il faut nettoyer la transfert belt avec un chiffon (P21)

acl
03-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Thank you.

I try to do it tomorrow, and i send you a message.

your welcome

acl
03-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Merci connecticut pour votre aide. Quel chance d'être à Montréal. J'ai eu le bohneur de la visiter en 2001.

malheureusement, pour mon problème, le nettoyage de la belt ne suffit pas.

Je l'ai nettoyé, démonté, remplacé par une neuve, réinitialisé avec du développeur, mais rien n'y fait.
J'ai donc aussi changé l'unité image magenta, car c'est elle qui me pose problème, mais sans succès.
j'ai même changé l'unité image suite au code P21.
Je me suis donc orienté vers un problème de vibrations, car l'unité image était pleine de toner, contrairement aux autres, et j'ai donc shunter la cartouche de toner pour vérifier que la cellule AIDC était ok. ce qui semble être, car aujorud'hui le réservoir de toner de l'unité image est vide, mais les décalages sont toujours présents, alors que le code P21 n'apparait plus.
Morlock49 quant à lui m'oriente sur un problème de rampe led.

J'ai déjà démonter le bloc de rampe led pour les nettoyer et vérifier les engrenages arrières, mais je n'ai pas vérifié les rampes individuellement.

C'est mon prochain challenge.

Merci pour votre aide, et si aviez de nouvelles idées, je suis preneur.

amicalement de Paris

Custom Search