PDA

View Full Version : Develop Ineo 350

Custom Search

ukyo
02-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Guys need your help.
I have a Develop Ineo 350,the same as with the KM Bizhub 350.

Problem: Paper jamming at transfer roller using tray 1 & tray 2. But when using the MB tray, it won't jam.

I have tried replacing its paper take-up assembly but still have the same problem.:confused:

Thanx!!!

JOHNNY1976
02-17-2010, 02:20 PM
try to change or clean the clutch (3 pieces)

aleksander
02-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Clean the take-up clutch. If it doesn't work, change it.
I hope it can help you.

Mikey
10-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Guys need your help.
I have a Develop Ineo 350,the same as with the KM Bizhub 350.

Problem: Paper jamming at transfer roller using tray 1 & tray 2. But when using the MB tray, it won't jam.

I have tried replacing its paper take-up assembly but still have the same problem.:confused:

Thanx!!!

I have the same problem but mine Tray 2 is working ok. I replaced the paper pick-up roller, feed roller and separation roller of Tray 1 but the problem remains. I doubt the gear clutch. Anyone here can provide me the Service Mode and the code for checking the gear clutch of the paper Tray 1? Thanks.

Darren King
10-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I have the same problem but mine Tray 2 is working ok. I replaced the paper pick-up roller, feed roller and separation roller of Tray 1 but the problem remains. I doubt the gear clutch. Anyone here can provide me the Service Mode and the code for checking the gear clutch of the paper Tray 1? Thanks.

Just change the feed clutch in the back of machine.
Remove both paper trays, remove bypass, remove both feed assemblies and remove gear train from inside machine (five screws). Replace clutch and reverse procedure.
PS. Don't forget to unplug the connector at the back of machine, behind rear cover.
Darren

Mikey
10-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Just change the feed clutch in the back of machine.
Remove both paper trays, remove bypass, remove both feed assemblies and remove gear train from inside machine (five screws). Replace clutch and reverse procedure.
PS. Don't forget to unplug the connector at the back of machine, behind rear cover.
Darren

Thanks Darren King. I'll order replacement for the feed clutch then.:)

mo0651
10-10-2012, 02:56 PM
If it is getting to the transfer roller It may be the registration clutch. or worn bushings on the registration rollers.

Custom Search