PDA

View Full Version : Di620 prob's

Custom Search

RRodgers
02-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Anyone have problems with accordin papers in the ADF? I can sometimes only get 1 sheet to go threw but it usually jams up. I'm suspecting a bur on one of the flapper gates but i just wanted to pass this by you guys to see what you think. The box has 2.1 mill on it.
TIA.

deep
02-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Inspect the feed tires. If they are in good form, cleaning is the first step I would do.

KEVIN900
02-18-2010, 02:03 AM
Great news RRoger, as of October 2009, that di620 if Officially Obsolete. Wash your hands of that old dog. Great job keeping her alive this long.

fixthecopier
02-18-2010, 11:02 AM
that is a kick ass machine, that is why it has over 2 mil on it. Do you have a pick mark on the lead edge? If so trace it through with your finger to feel a burr.

RRodgers
02-19-2010, 03:42 AM
The paper does start to jam just past the slit glass. I'm pretty sure it's a bur on one of the gates, I've had them out already once, guess I need to take them out again.

RRodgers
03-08-2010, 03:16 PM
The paper does start to jam just past the slit glass. I'm pretty sure it's a bur on one of the gates, I've had them out already once, guess I need to take them out again.

Turns out it was one of the flapper gates was cracked and the paper was catching on that. I'll try to post a pic. Now the copier is backgrounding. Should I just change the dev? It says it has about 69k into the PM, but... usually when a Lanier does this type of backgrounding all ya got to do it change the dev and it's fine.

Custom Search