PDA

View Full Version : Transferring user boxes

Custom Search

tech51
02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi all, does anyone know if there is utility to transfer user boxes from one machine to another over a network. I have to do this on a few BZ751 machines data administrator wont allow box transfer. Any help would be gratefully recieved..

Stirton.M
02-18-2010, 12:46 AM
Unfortunately there is no method to copy user boxes from one machine to another. You will have to recreate them the hard way. Contents of the boxes can be saved as a file to any computer and then reprinted to the new box on the new machine.

Box Operator may help ease this, though I cannot say for sure...I have never used the application...web interface is adequate enough for my needs.

aleksander
02-18-2010, 04:25 AM
Unfortunately, there is no utility to copy user box. Like Stirton say. PageScope Box Operator cannot use to copy user box. PSBO only for download/transfer file in user box to your PC.
You must work hard to backup your data in user box.
Maybe someone in this forum have a solution for this problem.

tech51
02-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Thanks for confirming this for me. It does seem odd that you can do pretty much everything else but this but hey hey its the KM way...

aleksander
02-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Thanks for confirming this for me. It does seem odd that you can do pretty much everything else but this but hey hey its the KM way...

But you can try using PageScope HDD back up utility. I use it for back up HDD data in bizhub 350. I don't know is HDD Back Up utility can be used for bizhub 751. You can try it but I'm not sure about it.
I hope it works for you.

Custom Search