PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C352

Custom Search

JSC
02-22-2010, 07:53 PM
I don't have many of these on my patch, ( about 6 ) but all of them seem to always be full of Yellow toner inside the machine. All firmware is up to date, i strip them down when i visit them and clean out the filters check the tcr values etc, etc.....Now one of them is killing yellow iu's about every 20k. I have lots of C252's and 253's and dont have any problems like this. Any one out there getting simaler problems on C352's?:confused:

Cheers

Kmdurrin
02-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Have you checked the transfer belt on your problem machine? We has a C300 doing this, and it turned out to be a bad pressure clutch (CL3). Also - have you checked for blockage near the waste toner bottle? These machines have been known to have problems with yellow toner in and around the machine, usually because of a blocked or otherwise compromised waste toner system.

JSC
02-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Ive checked the transfer belt and thats all fine, but havn't checked the waste pipes other than sticking my hover over the pipe and giving it a quick vac out, I'll have a closer look next time im there. Thanks for the tip Kmdurrin.

kmcopier
02-22-2010, 10:09 PM
There is a special filter for the back cover, also check the PMNO!

Custom Search