PDA

View Full Version : C352 user boxes

Custom Search

emujo
02-23-2010, 09:12 PM
We have a customer that is upgrading their C353 to a C353, does anyone know of a way to export the files stored in the 352 user boxes to the new 353. I have looked at page scope and PS data admin. Neither of these allow access to the user boxes the way the 353 does. I haven't looked at the HDD back up utility yet, but I am not sure if this will allow 2 way between the different models. Files in the 352 boxes are CS illustrator bochures and much time was spent getting them correct for as needed printing. Any Ideas? EMujo

Mr Spock
02-23-2010, 10:37 PM
You may have to do it the hard way.....

Pull the files to a computer and then "print" to user box on the new machine. Other than that I would check the box admin in the enterprise version of page scope and see if that works.

emujo
02-24-2010, 12:57 AM
Not possible, the 352 does not have that option in page scope, unlike the 353 which you can download documents from the HDD via page scope. Boy Mr Spock, with your gazillion posts you should know that. (Ha ha). EMujo

Mr Spock
02-24-2010, 02:34 AM
Well you are partially correct.....

On page 7-16 of the box operators guide it says that document that are scanned in can be downloaded. The documents that were sent "print to box" cannot. I would presume that if it was sent as a print job then it would still be on the computer/server somewhere.

This is done via web page of the machine.. Chapter 7 of the guide will describe how to do this.

Custom Search