PDA

View Full Version : cf 3102 C-0F32 error

Custom Search

n3o
02-26-2010, 01:40 PM
the print's more than ok but the machine stops after 4-5 pages and gives me C-0F32 code :( ? what could it be, the magenta unit was changed last week with another one with few copies, i've changed the last magenta IU also because of this code... , and now again , today i had two problems with this copier .... strike 3 and his out :P

n3o
02-26-2010, 01:53 PM
i've seen the warning panel ... color shift pattern .... is that the transfer belt ?

n3o
02-26-2010, 02:13 PM
hmmm i don't know what to say ... c-of32 it's toner low density (or maybe developer) for magenta unit .... but i've cleared the codes in the warning panel ... and after the code appeared i've re-checked the warning panel and the only code appeared was color shift pattern, what is it ? magenta or transfer belt ?!?

deep
02-26-2010, 05:10 PM
I'd once got the machine back to work by increasing or decreasing the ATDC value.

Stirton.M
02-27-2010, 06:08 AM
hmmm i don't know what to say ... c-of32 it's toner low density (or maybe developer) for magenta unit .... but i've cleared the codes in the warning panel ... and after the code appeared i've re-checked the warning panel and the only code appeared was color shift pattern, what is it ? magenta or transfer belt ?!?

Try doing a reset and stabilize. It should correct the problem automatically,

If not....

Check the belt unit. If the surface of the belt is worn, (ie) not shiny, it "might" be the culprit. Generally if it has a worn surface, it is past the point of needing to be replaced.

Remove the belt unit from the machine. On the right side of the machine in the transfer section, the area where the exposed section of the belt is, there is a metal plate that slides from side to side that exposes two sensors that look at the belt, they face up, on the front side and back side of the machine, relative. Make sure both sensors are clean of any toner dust.

The second transfer roller itself can also be a contributor, though not always.

The image unit also might be the culprint. Ensure the LED under the IU is clean, and also clean the erase lamp unit (to the right of the LED array).

After all that, do another reset and stabilize and see if that helps correct the problem. If not, replace the IU first, then the belt and 2nd transfer roller.

n3o
03-01-2010, 10:48 AM
i've cleaned atdc sensor glass, led's..... the transfer belt look's ok, did a reset and stabilize but still didn't help.... same thing ... i can print 4 copies until error appears , the warning panel doesn't display anything, now i find in trouble panel magenta atdc sensor :( IU it's new

n3o
03-01-2010, 01:03 PM
i've fix it .... i've pulled out all the developer and toner from the IU , i made a new nice mix of developer and toner and refilled the IU .... and worked :)

minimerlin
03-01-2010, 08:38 PM
i've fix it .... i've pulled out all the developer and toner from the IU , i made a new nice mix of developer and toner and refilled the IU .... and worked :)How did you know what ratios to use?

Custom Search