PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ardf minolta bizhub 250

Custom Search

angelo2000dgl
02-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Good evening, I'm an Italian tecnician of Ricoh. I have the following problem: When I use the ARDF, the copy comes out with a white margin of about 10 cm. Can you help me? Sorry for bad English.:)

harry2007
02-26-2010, 08:15 PM
you can try ..
in service mode, press stop , than start- now you are in adjust mode - in AFR , you can adjust image-trough DF -CD =Cross direction, FD= feed direction.But first be sure that copy on original glass it's OK . If not you can also adjust it in adjust menu.
The same ...in service mode,

Setting in the Tech. Rep. Choice,

Sheet-through-ADF.....
or, if a part of image is missing (erased), in service mode ,Function, Org. Width Detect Adjust

angelo2000dgl
03-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks Harry2007, I tried the second solution and it worked great, now the AFR works fine. I do have another problem though, if I put the original on the glass in automatic size it always sets the size to A3, even if it is A4. I tried cleaning the glass and the cover but cannot solve the problem. Any solutions on this? Could it be a problem with the sensors? If I chose the size manually it works fine also, very often, it says that there is an original on the glass and have to turn the machine off and back on to make it work.

harry2007
03-01-2010, 08:46 PM
If I chose the size manually it works fine also, very often, it says that there is an original on the glass and have to turn the machine off and back on to make it work.

when you lift the document feeder and then it close again the copier must be reset condition "original on the glass" because of magnet sensor. The sensor is located in upper-right side of the copier, near original glass (is hidden under cover). This sensor must be activated with a small magnet that is situated on the document feeder -can be seen.
If not works, loose the hinge screws and try to change DF position as you match magnet-sensor .

About original sensor -remove original glass and clean original detecting sersor. If don't works you can find also in service mode some options about those.

Custom Search