PDA

View Full Version : DI 7210 FN 122 Stapler alignment

Custom Search

glenn business
03-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Is there a place to change the depth for adjustment for the stapler? Not coming in enough to staple missing corner by a 1-2 mm.

Thanks!

fixthecopier
03-01-2010, 10:41 PM
There is a special jig to align the staple units with. It cost about $200 from Konica if they still sell it.

glenn business
03-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Do you know where the adjustment is for the jig? or in the book do you know where to find it ? Thanks appreciate the help I'm at my wits end.

minimerlin
03-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Is there a place to change the depth for adjustment for the stapler? Not coming in enough to staple missing corner by a 1-2 mm.

Thanks!Do you mean that the staple does not catch the copies correctly when you corner staple? Sometimes the rear unit does not move far enough up the quadrant...make sure that the motor is working correctly and that there is no obstructions. The jig mentioned is for setting the alignment of the anvil and hammer units of the staplers, only needed if the staples do not fold corectly at the back of the copies.

fixthecopier
03-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Do you know where the adjustment is for the jig? or in the book do you know where to find it ? Thanks appreciate the help I'm at my wits end.

If this is the two piece unit that I am thinking of, you would loosen the screws that hold both units, insert the jig like a staple cartridge, rotate the gear to make it go through the staple cycle and when it is locked into the rear unit , tighten all screws. Without the jig, you will never get it, hell ,with the jig it can be a pain in the ass. The jig is an aluminum block shaped like a cartridge with two prongs coming out to align the clincher unit.

Custom Search