PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic 455

Custom Search

PWRS
04-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Suggestions welcome, have an Panasonic 455 that is jamming in the duplex unit, entrance and exiting. any and all suggestions welcome!

thanks,

PWRS:mad:

copydoc04
04-08-2007, 06:23 PM
the 455 can jam for a number of reasons. first, look for a dislodged sensor arm in the duplex unit itself, or it could be broken off. but, the main reason i have found that the machine jams in the duplex is a problem with the power supplied to the copier. i know it sounds nuts, but check the outlet at the wall. if you have more than 1/2 volt (ac) between neutral and ground, that will almost always be the culprit. it will also show up more often if you are using the iadf while duplexing. the best bet is to put a line conditioner on it. i have found that the brand "smart power" works well. note that the smart power unit only helps where the power jumps past 1/2 volt once in a while. if it is constantly above 1/2 vac, it won't help. also look for any ac motor connected on the same line. the "noise" can be an issue as well. hope that this helps. it took me a long time to figure this one out.

KHAN
04-09-2007, 05:39 AM
HI, please i need the S.M for panasonic 455 , if you can help me please send to me i realy need this,
ikrambelgium@gmail.com

pk_asad2000@yahoo.com

THANKS.

Custom Search