PDA

View Full Version : help

Custom Search

batduck
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Im starting with a new company thats getting into copier repair. ive been a tech for about 5 years. now its on me to find parts and manuals for all different types of copiers. Where is a good place to look or get started.

nillane
04-09-2007, 08:18 PM
if you are looking for Memory upgrades and hard drive subsystems for your machines try these guys: Memory Experts International: 888-422-6726.

They great and better priced than the OEMS

Good Luck

coolhand
12-04-2007, 04:12 PM
A good start is with Precision Roller. Just google the name. There out in Arizona. set you an Account and you can enter there on-line service.

Copier_Guy
12-04-2007, 04:35 PM
You may also want to add FeedRollers.com to your favorites. You can find a lot of manuals there for free download.

mtech
05-28-2008, 02:39 AM
What manuals are you looking for? Manufacturer/ model?

nmfaxman
05-28-2008, 02:52 AM
Be carefull. Are you dealing with people that say they can sell? Want to turn back meters? Give long term warrantees?
No offence to your abilities but 5 years is not enough time to get contacts for information, parts or firmware.
Salespeople always blame the tech that won't modify a machine to suit the sale.
The machine should sell itself if the salesman does his homework.
Just a bit of wisdom from an old school tech to the next generation.
"A salesman will sell his Mother if the price is right. Ask the gut who has to fix it."
I read that on this forum.

zaza
11-23-2008, 10:51 PM
Be carefull. Are you dealing with people that say they can sell? Want to turn back meters? Give long term warrantees?
No offence to your abilities but 5 years is not enough time to get contacts for information, parts or firmware.
Salespeople always blame the tech that won't modify a machine to suit the sale.
The machine should sell itself if the salesman does his homework.
Just a bit of wisdom from an old school tech to the next generation.
"A salesman will sell his Mother if the price is right. Ask the gut who has to fix it."
I read that on this forum.

hi dear technician Batduk me and my friend nilson and more technician of our group we invited to joint our group if you have more information of this group please you aske you question in my mail : mecanopharme@hotmail.fr:)

Custom Search