PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera 1128 trying to set up to scan

Custom Search

Lasman26
03-09-2010, 11:37 PM
I have installed all drivers ok but, scanner can not connect? Yet it is working in device manager. Thanks for your help..

tmaged
03-10-2010, 03:02 AM
I assume by device manager you're hooking it up USB ? Did you install the TWAIN driver ? I'd personally intall it on the network & scan to a folder or email. Need a little more info to be of any help.

Lasman26
03-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi Tony

Thanks for your reply. When setting up it automatically installs WIA Driver? We are working with windows XP.

tmaged
03-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi Tony

Thanks for your reply. When setting up it automatically installs WIA Driver? We are working with windows XP.

I'm still trying to figure this out for a customer. It looks like the WIA is for Vista only. I've attached the guide for it. If I read it correctly you have to scan to the document box & acquire the image via the TWAIN driver from there. This will only work USB, not over the network.

spandx17
03-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Here is a link to the TWAIN driver:
Managed Print: Simplified is Kyocera (http://usa.kyoceramita.com/americas/jsp/Kyocera/resource_details.jsp?pid=20418&rid=20187)

Just Install Driver, Go to Program Files/Kyocera/TWAIN driver Settings. Click Add, Give Scanner a name, Select Model, the OK.
Should be accessible now. I usually setup Paperport with the TWAIN driver!

Custom Search