PDA

View Full Version : E-Studio 45 Error Code 25, Need Help pls

Custom Search

TheWinkeOne
04-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Hello everyone, i got an "error code 25" on my E-Studio 45, i need help how to come about this issues and resolve it, i have downloaded and burned the image recovery disc but i'm not sure how to quite use it. On the touch screen, its display "starting controller, please wait" and never gets passed that, the copier and fax work fine but the "network/Printer" just hangs there with "starting controller, please wait" and does not get passed that, is there a way that i just can reset everything on that machine using the recovery disc?, thanks =) :)

copyguy5
04-11-2007, 12:21 AM
IT IS ASSUMED THAT YOU HAVE THIS MODEL PRINT CONTROLLER.
The fact that the unit continues to indicate that the print controller is
"not reponsing" indicates that the software has failed. Generally re-installing System Software is a waste of time.

It is probably necessary to replace the hard drive. If you plan on re-installing the System Software on a new hard drive send me your email
and I will send you the instructions for loading. Plane on spending 1- 2 hours. Shortest time is for 20 GB HD.

Good Luck

Copyguy5@copierprofessionals.com

free
10-13-2010, 08:45 AM
I have a similar problem with E-Studio 45.

....On the touch screen, its display "starting controller, please wait" and never gets passed that, the copier work fine but the "network/Printer" just hangs there with "starting controller, please wait" and does not get passed that....
How do I know whether the controller is damaged, or a software problem. Please help me.

p.s. On the touch screen, its display "Printer is under preparation".
Sorry, my mistake.

JustManuals
10-13-2010, 03:59 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

ivovb
10-14-2010, 10:09 AM
I have a similar problem with E-Studio 45.

How do I know whether the controller is damaged, or a software problem. Please help me.

p.s. On the touch screen, its display "Printer is under preparation".
Sorry, my mistake.

In 99,99% it is HDD. So better go find HDD a reload software.

BR

emujo
10-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Message indicates it is a GA1040..Bad news is you have a "Toshibasaurus" print controller. Good luck finding anyone that can reload the software for you..You need a WIN2K laptop w/ parallel port, the software files (bios, and OS). Files are pushed to the controller using a DOS prompt somethig like copy/b "Filename lpt1. Plus it has to be timed right or GA thinks it's a print job and tries to print it. Time for an upgrade!!!

free
10-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Message indicates it is a GA1040..Bad news is you have a "Toshibasaurus" print controller. Good luck finding anyone that can reload the software for you..You need a WIN2K laptop w/ parallel port, the software files (bios, and OS). Files are pushed to the controller using a DOS prompt somethig like copy/b "Filename lpt1. Plus it has to be timed right or GA thinks it's a print job and tries to print it. Time for an upgrade!!!
No problem, i have IBM T30 laptop with com & lpt ports, but where to find the software files (bios, and OS) ?

Custom Search