PDA

View Full Version : Di 470 Minolta Black Lines

Custom Search

KHAN
04-11-2007, 08:21 AM
I HAVE REPLACE THE KATUN DRUM ,DEVELOPER ABD C/BLADE IN THE Di 470 COPIER, I RUN THE F8 MODE AND THEN F5 AFTER REPLACING THE PARTS, AFTER THAT I GOT THE IMAGE WITH BLACK WIDE LINES SHADES THE REST OF IMAGE IS GOOD, I NEED HELP IF THERE IS SOME SETTING OR ELSE WHICH I DO?

THANKS.

Johnny_B500
04-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi Kahn,

I presume you changed the charge grid and electrode needle? If you did give this a try:

Go into tech rep mode and then hit 'stop then 9'. Go into the Printer setting and then Density and make sure it's set to 0.

If you didn't change the charge grid/needle change the setting to -2 or -3 for a short term fix until you replace the grid/needle.

Let me know if that helps,

John

mikeena
04-12-2007, 01:22 AM
what you want to do is on the corona housing check the wire cleaner. normally for some reason they get stuck and if you dont pay any attention to it you dont notice it. It could be from anywhere to the teeth skiped on the gear to the teeth are shot but for the most part once you look at the housing you should notice it. the best way to fix it is take the cleaner apart and put it back together at the end. let me know if it is the problem though please.
thank you

KHAN
04-12-2007, 04:32 AM
ok Thanks I Will Check These Points ,
Thanks For The Help.

Custom Search