PDA

View Full Version : And in the end I

Custom Search

RRodgers
03-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Just used precision roller to get the part numbers.
I've been on Konica's website for a while "TRYING" to find the part numbers for the PM kit, dev and drum. (mykonicaminolta.com) and I couldn't find them. I downloaded the parts manual and the service manual. They use to have the config page in the service manuals that would list that stuff.

Anyone know were it's burried now?

KEVIN900
03-10-2010, 10:58 PM
A handy place to start is the "Initial Parts Inventory" section of your parts CD Rom. Listed are the parts your Parts Department should carry for each model. It will have common part numbers that should be stocked, and even a recommended amount for each tech, and the parts dept to carry.

RRodgers
03-10-2010, 11:12 PM
I'd have to hit up one of the managers for it.
No place you can think of to find it on the mykon site?

03-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Just used precision roller to get the part numbers.
I've been on Konica's website for a while "TRYING" to find the part numbers for the PM kit, dev and drum. (mykonicaminolta.com) and I couldn't find them. I downloaded the parts manual and the service manual. They use to have the config page in the service manuals that would list that stuff.

Anyone know were it's burried now?

I hate that site everything is a bitch to find, the only one worse is Toshiba's crappy FYI site

mascan42
03-11-2010, 12:59 AM
You could have tried the consumable cross-reference list. That shows all the supplies for every machine out there (even some stuff that hasn't been made for years).

scallanjoe@yahoo.com
03-11-2010, 01:50 AM
if you are a authorized dealer in good standing//
my konicaminolta-has a mhtml doc.or a detailed priceing doc
has pt #'s on supply items drum toner hdd 's and on all accesories
a real usefull pice of info
go to sales not service

RRodgers
03-12-2010, 02:31 PM
scallanjoe,
can you directly link it? Or send me a PM with a direct link? I'll log in and get it. And yes I did look some on the sales side but I guess not hard enough.

scallanjoe@yahoo.com
03-12-2010, 02:59 PM
go to (mykonicaminolta.com) you will see (my konicaminolta.com-konicaminolta secured extranet page )
at this point you have to have a id & password
i am no longer employed so i have neather

BIG PAPA
03-12-2010, 03:02 PM
If you have access to the online ordering side, you can access catalogs of supplies from there.

scallanjoe@yahoo.com
03-12-2010, 03:21 PM
yes you have to have access
id and password

Kmdurrin
03-12-2010, 03:52 PM
scallanjoe,
can you directly link it? Or send me a PM with a direct link? I'll log in and get it. And yes I did look some on the sales side but I guess not hard enough.

Click the "pricing" tab at the top of the MyKonicaMinolta.com page, click the link on the left that says "pricing", select your model, click "MSRP". It gives you a full breakdown of options available, and consumables (drum, developer, pm kits, etc...)

scallanjoe@yahoo.com
03-12-2010, 03:58 PM
you have it

Custom Search