PDA

View Full Version : Error 26-4 on Konica 7145 while doing Auto Toner Supply

Custom Search

eurosears
03-12-2010, 07:22 AM
After the 26-4 error I Removed the CB and then the toner supply assembly. Cleaned it outside and inside (so took out most of the toner), cleaned the solenoid, checked the gears and cleaned a few of them too, put everything back together. Turned the copier on. Turned on fine. Did 5 copies of the same page and the auto toner cycle began
The toner cartridge was spinning (that's probably because I got almost all the toner out of the toner supply assembly. It worked for 3 minutes and gave me the 26-4 error.

I got this copier few weeks ago with multiple problems. The developer was all over it so had to clean it very well (it was definitely flipped back). It makes copies OK when it doesn't need to do the auto toner supply. When I take the developing unit out and slide it back in quiet a bit of toner falls into the developing unit.

What do you guys think I should do next? Please help.
BTW what are the switches (in menu 47) for the two engines connected to the toner supply assembly (so that I can confirm that they work ok)?
Also, L detect was not done correctly (had dirty sensor on the drum, error 0006, this is now fixed) so the L detect value is off but no error during the L detect.

Custom Search