PDA

View Full Version : Xerox sub forum, possible to add Fuji Xerox?

Custom Search

ApeosMan
03-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi

It's it possible to also add the 'Fuji Xerox' naming to 'Xerox' sub forum. Fuji Xerox is a partnership between Fuji Film and Xerox Corp, to sell and develop copiers, printers, scanners and office software in the Asia Pacific and Australasia.

Fuji Xerox & Xerox Corp also share technologies with each other, so sometimes the same device will be in use with both companies, but under a different model number and software interface.

More info here: Fuji Xerox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuji_Xerox)

Thank you

kingpd@businessprints.net
03-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi

It's it possible to also add the 'Fuji Xerox' naming to 'Xerox' sub forum. Fuji Xerox is a partnership between Fuji Film and Xerox Corp, to sell and develop copiers, printers, scanners and office software in the Asia Pacific and Australasia.

Fuji Xerox & Xerox Corp also share technologies with each other, so sometimes the same device will be in use with both companies, but under a different model number and software interface.

More info here: Fuji Xerox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuji_Xerox)

Thank you

I didn't know that. You might want to send the site admins a message through the contact us link.

03-26-2010, 09:13 PM
They have been Fuji Xerox for a while now but do they sell anything under that brand name? I only see Xerox here in the states.

ApeosMan
03-27-2010, 01:34 AM
They have been Fuji Xerox for a while now but do they sell anything under that brand name? I only see Xerox here in the states.

There are Fuji Xerox machines in the US and Europe, but they get re-branded as Xerox.

For example the WorkCentre 7232/7242, WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346, WorkCentre 7655/7665/7675, WorkCentre 7655/7665/7675 are Japanese designed machines in regards to the hardware, but are under different names when sold under the 'Fuji Xerox' branding. I find the Japanese Fuji Xerox machines to be superior to the Xerox Corp designed ones.

ApeosMan
09-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Bump

Why no 'Xerox, Fuji Xerox' sub-forum?

Custom Search