PDA

View Full Version : F 26 3 code on Konica 7022

Custom Search

claude1957
03-15-2010, 04:53 AM
How can I take that code out and have that machine sorking again. It's say call service

thanks
claude

barratec
03-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Try to clean the ID sensor of the drum. If it doesn't solve the problem try to change tds sensor in the developing unit. At last change developer and perform L-detection.

claude1957
03-15-2010, 02:22 PM
I ve clean te ID sensor and drum sensor and still have that code. I am a quite a bit stupid on copier and do not know how to do a L Detect any one can help to do this.

thank

agudmove
03-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Go to 36 Mode. HV Adjustments, scroll through until you see L-Detect, run same until OK appears

claude1957
03-23-2010, 03:31 AM
Trying to do L Detect on Konica 7022

result = 0004 L Detection = 255

Any Idea

Claude

Pinoy_Tech
03-23-2010, 05:47 AM
If you perform L detect mode and the machine ran only for few seconds and shows the output reading of a very-very low values, probably your problem is on image density sensor located at the drum unit. On the other hand, if the machine run properly but the reading value is too high supposed to be 255, that is out of range! The good reading should be about 80 (more or less 10). I guess if you don't replace the developer and you perform L detect, no way to solve it by old ones, that's why I said before that if you have an old developer and you wish to solve the trouble by running L detect again, you have only very less chance of solving the trouble. Try to change the developer with new one but in case the problem repeat again after some copies, don't spoil the new dev by running L detect agian, find the trouble by some other way, maybe the cause of trouble is from other sources. Consider the far but by our experienced cases, "transfer leakage from spring contacts of HV unit". You may say no but as I said, by experienced!!!

stacyrf
03-23-2010, 05:19 PM
I really hate this code. I've had it many times, but with no plain answer to give you. Sometimes it's the atdc sensor located on the bottom of the developer, in this model they are very fragile to static, for example if you vacuum the unit. Other times like pinoy has said, if you just run another L-detect it fixes it. Still, I would clean the sensors in the drum unit, one has a white mylar over it, that has to be in place or you will get codes. make sure your contacts are clean. Change starter as a last resort. Run L-Detect after anything you do. when you get an "ok" you should be ok. Hope this helps.

claude1957
04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Finaly I got it.
Didn't change nothing in the copier exept the developer. The thermistor was ok but not set proprely just fold them a bit and the thing was ok.

thanks to all again.

see you soon.
claude

Custom Search