PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C353 jams C3001

Custom Search

Jose
03-16-2010, 06:57 AM
Copier is jamming with code 3001 2nd transfer. If you open the right side door after the jam the paper will be part of the way through the reg roller and folded at the transfer belt. you will also have part of the image on the transfer roller. When i got their it was jamming every job from all the trays then stopped and started printing fine tested about 100 pages could not get it to jam again. But this was a call back for the same problem the day before and the jam log showed 45 jams all C 3001 but could not recreate the problem. Check all sensor/actuators at the 2nd transport area checks ok.

tech51
03-17-2010, 09:08 PM
I`ve seen a couple like this, changing the transfer roller seems to help...

scallanjoe@yahoo.com
03-18-2010, 03:53 AM
when you say you ck all sensors i assume ?
you clean / ck the 1 under the trans roller ?

Jose
03-18-2010, 05:14 AM
I did not remove any covers. I just run the sensor check moved the actuators and checked to see if it changed from 0 to 1. I did change the loop setting at was set to -5 for for plain paper. So i set it to +2 for all trays on plain paper and cln Reg roller. Have not got a call back will check back with them is see if they are still having problems.

scallanjoe@yahoo.com
03-18-2010, 03:00 PM
I did not remove any covers. I just run the sensor check moved the actuators and checked to see if it changed from 0 to 1. I did change the loop setting at was set to -5 for for plain paper. So i set it to +2 for all trays on plain paper and cln Reg roller. Have not got a call back will check back with them is see if they are still having problems.

jose
there is a photo senser just below the trans roller / remove the roller you should see it / paper dust covers it cause
jams / open r/side door look for black strip just below tran, roller remove my pressing tabs on ea end
use of real good light will help they are hard to see

Jose
03-18-2010, 08:06 PM
thanks I did remove the cover the last time i was there and cln the sensor.
Maybe that was it because I have not got a call back

scallanjoe@yahoo.com
03-19-2010, 01:33 AM
sounds like you got it
that sensor causes more jams than any thing
catches all the dust

SPRUIELL
04-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Replace sensor number 38 it on the door front side machine where the flag goes through, also check the actuator the opens and close the gate for duplexing, keep in mind that the code is acmisleadingtually

stefan
03-16-2016, 04:18 PM
Replace sensor number 38 it on the door front side machine where the flag goes through, also check the actuator the opens and close the gate for duplexing, keep in mind that the code is acmisleadingtually

Hi, know this is long time ago but if possible please write the partnumber if you have of course. Cant find it, (or Iam Blind)....
Have one customer left with this model and wont change to new one....pfeww:(

Custom Search