PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub C6500 Error code C0213

Custom Search

goaplus
03-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Does anyone have a manuel for this machine that perhaps could give me a reference to the code I am getting.I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Herrmann
03-17-2010, 09:58 PM
Paper exit issue

Paper
exit
abnormality
C-0213 After the paper exit pressure
sensor (PS10) turns OFF, it is not
turned ON within the specified
time.
AC drive board (ACDB)
Printer control board (PRCB)
Paper exit motor (M54)
Paper exit pressure sensor
(PS10)

Are you trained on this box? If not, i strongly suggest you to get a GOOD technician. These are Production Printing Mashines, not those fluffy tingletangle color office Boxes. They work very well, if correctly handled, but they will bite you in the arse if you are fumbling around not exactly knowing what you are doing :)

JustManuals
03-18-2010, 01:52 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
03-18-2010, 02:46 AM
C-0213 (C0213) code intermittently.
Solution
PROBABLE CAUSES:
1.A one-way paper exit drive gear is slipping.

2. Dirty or failed photosensor.
Clean or replace PS10 as necessary

3.Older style regulating shaft is installed.
HTH

seniortech
03-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Had this code many times now, every time it turned out to be a slipping paper exit drive gear ( situated under small cover on exit assy on L/H side of machine) removing gear cleaning shaft and bearing inside gear always has resolved problem.

beetle73
01-28-2011, 02:14 AM
You are right! Upgrade the shaft and replace the bearings!

oce_cannon
01-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Great Thanks for the advice

keranali
08-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Had this code many times now, every time it turned out to be a slipping paper exit drive gear ( situated under small cover on exit assy on L/H side of machine) removing gear cleaning shaft and bearing inside gear always has resolved problem.

Do you have a picture of where this gear is ?

Thanks

Arcadian
04-30-2016, 02:28 AM
Yeah where is this gear Im getting this error constantly.

thanks in advance

Synthohol
04-30-2016, 01:33 PM
IIRC #11 is the culprit. scuff the shaft where it rides with scotchbrite pad or emery cloth and soak and clean the gear.

swaggen
04-04-2018, 01:32 AM
IIRC #11 is the culprit. scuff the shaft where it rides with scotchbrite pad or emery cloth and soak and clean the gear.

Im having this same error. The paper is not getting through the fuser yet and no where near the exit rollers. Its getting held up before the roller near where the paper comes in and touches the transfer belt.

Seems like a motor or the board?

Synthohol
04-04-2018, 03:16 AM
what happens when you duplex? does it only happen on exit on not on turnover?

Arcadian
04-04-2018, 06:38 AM
Okay i found the real problem, there is a coupling that runs the exit roller if that coupling is even slightly misaligned it will throw out an error. i wish i had a picture of it. maybe in the parts book i can show you guys what to look for.

Parts - A03U 8617 01 COUPLING /1
and A03U 8631 00 Coupling /B

Look in the paper exit Guide of the manual

OMG!! after changing these two item the machine never stopped!!! Paper would feed crooked and kept goin! I was surprised after changing these parts made a big difference!!

but also make sure the exit guide one way bearing is good as well!

Good Luck!

swaggen
04-04-2018, 03:30 PM
what happens when you duplex? does it only happen on exit on not on turnover?

Synthohol, you are a master of your trade. Duplex produced copies. What direction should I head?

swaggen
04-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Okay i found the real problem, there is a coupling that runs the exit roller if that coupling is even slightly misaligned it will throw out an error. i wish i had a picture of it. maybe in the parts book i can show you guys what to look for.

Parts - A03U 8617 01 COUPLING /1
and A03U 8631 00 Coupling /B

Look in the paper exit Guide of the manual

OMG!! after changing these two item the machine never stopped!!! Paper would feed crooked and kept goin! I was surprised after changing these parts made a big difference!!

but also make sure the exit guide one way bearing is good as well!

Good Luck!

Do you think its anything near the exit roller? The paper is still miles away from the exit area when I get this error?

swaggen
04-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Synthohol, you are a master of your trade. Duplex produced copies. What direction should I head?

Cancel that. Same error on duplex after a few prints.

Synthohol
04-04-2018, 04:15 PM
I would still clean the one way gear and scuff the shafts as mentioned earlier.
Yes it's a pain taking off the finisher but that one way gear is timed somehow and you want it to turn as soon as the motor kicks in.
Usually a 15 minute fix. That little frame piece needs to come off to expose the gear. You will see what I mean.
If it was fuser related duplex wouldn't work at all. You managed to get some out.
Please try the suggestion and let me know.

swaggen
04-04-2018, 05:44 PM
I would still clean the one way gear and scuff the shafts as mentioned earlier.
Yes it's a pain taking off the finisher but that one way gear is timed somehow and you want it to turn as soon as the motor kicks in.
Usually a 15 minute fix. That little frame piece needs to come off to expose the gear. You will see what I mean.
If it was fuser related duplex wouldn't work at all. You managed to get some out.
Please try the suggestion and let me know.

Did the above, nope. They where clean a whistle and not binding to start with. The one way gear is the cam correct?

Synthohol
04-04-2018, 11:02 PM
drives the cam, yes.
try updating the firmware yet?

Custom Search