PDA

View Full Version : panasonic

Custom Search

mikeena
04-14-2007, 06:44 AM
i have been a konicaminolta tech for two years. ive worked my way up the chain for a dealer and now we are talking about selling panasonic machines as well. i have never worked on them but they look pretty simple. does anyone know of any problems with them or do they never break down...........................like the panasonics salesman says:confused:

yakyitz
12-03-2007, 11:00 PM
I work for a Pansonic dealer. they are pretty solid machines. but i could go through a list of problems mostly stemming from customer negligence and ignorance

just a tech
12-05-2007, 04:59 AM
have dealt with the older stuff a little more than the newest things..( we're no longer a panasonic dealer )..still servicing some in the field though..i like the service modes and how they are set up.. on some of the models, ya kinda feel like panasonic over-rated the boxes in terms of usage..you gotta be the judge.. for a lot of the models, i feel like "panasonic" is japanese for "piece of crap"..lol

leroyal
12-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Panasonic should stick with their excellent line of fax machines only.

IfItAintBrokeIcantFixIt
01-02-2008, 08:58 PM
:) We are an authorized Pana dealer Fax and Copier. If you do what your supposed too on a Pana copier PM TO PM OVER AND OVER. But don't buy the Pana PM kits, a bit pricey and feed tires and drum blades and picker fingers are really all you need. Oh sure you have to replace the Web Roller and a new drum when needed (which is not as often as Pana says)That and a clean machine is a happy machine. I Love em as far as ease of working on. How many other machines can you take off one panel (3 screws) unplug one connector and take out one more screw and have the entire feed section in your hands? And take out one more screw to change both paper feed and double feed prevention rollers?

fausto1981
01-02-2008, 10:51 PM
I work for a dealer that also sells Panasonic MFPs and Fax machines here in New York.
From the IT point of view, they are easiest to setup and also if there is something that you can't figure out. they have this setting calls "Shipment Reset" that brings the machine back to factory setting and that is the best. Also make sure to have the latest firmware on the machines because that ussually fixes everything with the machine.

Their Fax machines are awesome but I see a lot of problems with them out on the field, lots of Jams.

I like Ricoh machines better, we are going to start selling Toshiba now.

Wish me luck :o

expom
04-16-2008, 02:18 AM
Fax Machines are great.
We are a Panasonic and Kyocera dealer and have no end of problems with Panasonic.The technical help is non exsistant,parts are very expensive (When they are in stock)and on numerous occasions Panasonic have run out of accessories,like Doc Feeders.The Copiers are below standard and to be honest the Kyocera range is far more reliable and a lot cheaper to maintain.

Custom Search