PDA

View Full Version : kyoceramita pf-75 paper feeder helpppp!!!

Custom Search

glen3527
04-15-2007, 08:58 PM
hello all. we have 2 fs 9520s in the field with pf-75s on them and both of them are jamming constantly. we have had to disable them for the time being. i have replaced all tires and one way bearings of course but was wandering if you guys might have some common problems that cause jamming on these things. my company just took on kyocera line so im on my own for now. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance for the help. also anyone know where i can get some canon service and parts manuals.

04-15-2007, 09:07 PM
What jam code are you getting when it jams?

kyoceradude
04-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Check this area. We've had several problems with the deck feed unit frame. The small clips that hole in the feed tire brackets break causing all sorts of jamming problems. Hopefully you can see the note and red circles on this PDF.

Warnock
04-16-2007, 10:51 PM
What type or lb of paper are you feeding? Check that your footprint is not warped. If a level indicates a warp, you need to move the machine to another location.

glen3527
04-16-2007, 10:58 PM
thanks very much for the response i will check these areas and see if this helps. as far as the jam codes im getting about every jam code for the pf-75 you can. i will check the brackets and the machine location. thanks a bunch for the input.take care

Custom Search