PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 350 code c-5102

Custom Search

salmoz
03-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi!
Again the bizhub 350 is now showing code 5102 main motor failure . What is strange is that changing motor doesn´t solve the problem right at the start of copyng gives the error.
An other bizhub 350 instead has got similar problem but whith the difference that the paper is pulled till the transport and it seem that stop right at image unit rotation but changing image unite and motor have no effect. PWB-A? in both cases? or ??????
Thanks

rocky246
03-20-2010, 08:39 PM
See if you can turn the registration roller by hand. I had this same problem on a Bizhub 362. A piece of the yellow plastic shipping bracket got caught between the registration roller and frame of the transport. Made a terrible noise and came up with main motor fault. Should be able to turn those rollers by hand.

salmoz
03-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Thanks I shall try e let you know

salmoz
03-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Yes There is no way to turn the gears by hand so I must check what is blocking it

hobietacker
07-02-2010, 07:11 PM
I had a 353 that when I tried to turn the reg. rollers they would not turn. I removed the assy. and cleaned the bushings and I was back in bussiness. Good luck .

Stirton.M
07-02-2010, 11:16 PM
C350s and C351/450 are very common issues related to the bushings of the sync and transport rollers in the second transfer unit area. The bushings can get so caked up with dirt they will seize. Usually it is the transport roller bushings, though sometimes the sync bushings. The transport roller has a one way gear on it, so it will be easy to roll in one direction, the other, not so easy. The sync roller will be difficult in both directions, though it should be easy enough to turn with the palm of the hand pressed against the steel roller.

Try turning the motor by hand with the door closed. If it is difficult to turn, relative to the door being open while turning the motor, then the motor is not at fault and the problem is elsewhere.

If it is easy to turn regardless of the door being open or not, then the possible problem could be with the motor driver chip. Replace the MCB.

hobietacker
07-06-2010, 01:09 PM
I found that if you left the screws out of the locking brkts on the transport belt the 5102s went away.So I bent the rear brkt with my duck bills ever so slightly and the crazy thing worked . No 5102s.

Custom Search