PDA

View Full Version : Problem In Konica 7022 IP-422

Custom Search

Sarmad
03-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Dear all i m facing a problem in konica 7022 ip422 that when i send print of a report built in crystal reports it changes some alphabets in to numbers & 1 more that wen i send print from our National Languge software named Inpage of urdu languge it changes some letters into box.
Please i m stuck in this prob since many days n my service provider of this machine in pakistan also cant fix this prob can any 1 help me in this regard i will be very thankful to him.
Thanx

mrwho
03-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Search in your printer driver for any option mentioning "fonts". Try to change it to "send as bitmap" or something like that (I don't recall the exact wording, but it will probably solve your problem).

Sarmad
03-22-2010, 02:03 PM
sir there is no option of fonts in the drivers coz the drivers.

jotunn
03-22-2010, 02:27 PM
In my drivers for Windows 7 32bit, there is an option to set if driver should use internal machine fonts, or download them as softfont.
[Preferences]->[Paper]->[Advanced]->[Graphics]->[TrueType fonts]->[Download as softfont]

Sarmad
03-22-2010, 02:50 PM
dear i m also using windows 7 can u tell me from wer i can get drivers of this machine konica 7022 4 windows 7 in which these all types r available n also 4 xp wid same availabilities.......vl thankful to u for this help......

jotunn
03-22-2010, 06:08 PM
You can obtain those (only PostScript - you need PS-343 option for your controller) drivers through Windows Update option. There is no support for this controller in pure PCL version in Windows Vista/7.

[Control Panel]->[Devices and Printers]->[Add printer]->[Local printer]->(New port)->(Satandard TCP/IP port)->(IP address of printer and port 10001)
now you can select manufacturer of your printer [Konica] and you should see Konica 7022/IP-422 PS - if not, press [Windows Update] and wait few minutes while computer obtain list of available drivers from internet.

After installation press right mouse button on installed printer and select [Printer properties], in opened window select [Preferences], in the next, select [Advanced]->[Graphics]->[TrueType fonts]->[Download as SoftFont]

In Windows XP PCL drivers, there is also an option you can set to try to solve problems with missing national fonts.
Just select [Raster] in red area.

Sarmad
03-23-2010, 08:13 PM
jotunn plzzz tell me 4rm wer u got the driverz 4 win 7 n vista???????/

jotunn
03-23-2010, 09:14 PM
I wrote, that drivers are included in Windows 7 32 bit version.
I just extracted them from my Windows, you can download them from here -> MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FWZH91CV)
Should work in Windows Vista also, but remember those drivers are only for controller with PostScript option, and they are only for _32 bit_ versions of Windows!!!

There are no PCL drivers for Windows Vista/7!!! There are no drivers for Windows x64 at all!!!

Custom Search