PDA

View Full Version : DEVELOP INEO 251P stops on startup

Custom Search

DILANO
03-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Hi,
there. A customer of me have a DEVELOP INEO 251P. The trouble is that the customer powered off the machine while printing (to stop printing instead of pressing the red stop button). The next time he powered the machine it shows only PLEASE WAIT. on the display. Nothing else happes even after 2 hours. The fuser is getting very hot. :confused:
Somebody has an idea what to do, maybe a kind of hard-reset or something? It looks to me like a crash with the printer-firmware?

Thanks a lot,
Andre

kostasthess
03-22-2010, 09:51 PM
turn off the printer and clear the printing form the pc
start-contol panel-printers and faxes-double click on the printer-cancel all printings
then turn the printer on

DILANO
03-23-2010, 08:10 AM
turn off the printer and clear the printing form the pc
start-contol panel-printers and faxes-double click on the printer-cancel all printings
then turn the printer on

...it is a apple macintosh-machine :) There are no printing-jobs in the cue :(

mrwho
03-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Did you ever find out what happened to your machine? It's a very odd situation indeed...

DILANO
04-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Did you ever find out what happened to your machine? It's a very odd situation indeed...

...yes, i found out (or not). I used the NVRAM in another 251P and it booted up. All counters reseted. Put the RAM back into the other machine and it worked :S It is a known problem with the develop machines that the bootup fails sometimes and switching the NVRAM helps you out the trouble.

Custom Search