PDA

View Full Version : b750 with a very interesting problem

Custom Search

copiers4africa
03-24-2010, 08:38 AM
pls i have a b750 in the field with the strangest problem yet ...the machine works well from cassettte 1,3and 4. all fuctions are operational dulpex copying and stapling..

the problem i have is with the 2nd cassette...when making multy copies the first copy prints on the finisher the second copy goes into the duplex and exits benath the transport bed. the third copy jams out of the tray at the vertical transport.

this is what i have done..

replaced clutches in vertical transport and changed 2nd casstetes and changed printer control board.

checked for wiring issues but found nothing out of the ordinary..

pls help..

many thanx

agudmove
03-24-2010, 02:17 PM
How does machine perform on normal copying from tray 2 ?

copiers4africa
03-25-2010, 07:52 AM
normal copy only one at a time.

when doing two or more the the second copy goes into duplex and the third get stuck from the casssetet

SmellsHot
03-26-2010, 04:09 AM
Try switching Paper feed assy between trays 1 and two....very simple and will eliminate the tray being the problem....
Try duplexing from tray 2 and let me know how that works......Sounds like a sensor isnt being flagged somewhere in the paper path.....or bad adu board.....

KonMan
03-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Check and see if the trays are actually reading 8.5x 11. You will probably see tray 2 reads 8.5x5.5. Go into service mode and you can set the paper size to the proper setting. I think its in service 2 / paper size setting. This happens when customer overloads paper. Have seen it before.

RockETop
03-28-2010, 01:05 AM
You need a new ADU Driver board.

Custom Search