PDA

View Full Version : Help! bizhub 211 jamming on last copy

Custom Search

ineo+6501
03-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi guys,

I have a bizhub 211 which is jamming on the last copy of any run above 1 copy.
The last of the run stops half out of the fuser. The machine records the jam as a seperator section jam.

We have had it in a thousand bits, cleaned all sensors/rollers/actuators etc and the problem remains.

As we don't have another 211 to use as a donor to substitute parts from, I thought I'd draw upon the experience of you guys to see if any of you have come across it before I start ordering potentially unneccessary parts.

Cheers
Andy

tonduc
03-29-2010, 08:07 AM
You can come to service mode --> 1.service's choice --> change value "LOOP Ad.(tray 1)"

moonwalker3778
03-29-2010, 01:51 PM
hi,

First u try as per Mr.tonduc, if it not solved ur prob,checkout scratched area of drum and rubbed TR spacers. The concept is whenever ur taking continuous copies there is always(unless very less say milli secs time gap between the copies) a paper between drum and TR but when the last paper is being printed and transported to fusing section there is no paper and charge leak happens which ll cause electical noise and last paper jam. Hope this ll solve ur problem.

ineo+6501
03-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Hello guys.

Many thanks for your responses, but special thanks to moonwalker3778.

We have changed the drum and that has cleared the problem.

Regards
Andy

Marcotoshiba
05-29-2019, 05:25 PM
hi,

First u try as per Mr.tonduc, if it not solved ur prob,checkout scratched area of drum and rubbed TR spacers. The concept is whenever ur taking continuous copies there is always(unless very less say milli secs time gap between the copies) a paper between drum and TR but when the last paper is being printed and transported to fusing section there is no paper and charge leak happens which ll cause electical noise and last paper jam. Hope this ll solve ur problem.

Many Thanks; this was a very bizarre false-jam.

Furthermore I tell you that in my 162 (actually a Develop 161), i saw that curiously there was'nt any new items recorded in 'MISFEED COUNTER' sevice section.

Thanks again.

Custom Search