PDA

View Full Version : Samsung scx-6345n registration jam

Custom Search

ameritech
03-26-2010, 03:32 AM
I have an intermittant registration jam, I did the output test to see if it was the registration sensor, and it wasn't activating correctly, so I swap out the photo sensor, and tested it. and it seems to be work correctly, but customer say is doing the same thing again. The machine has only 48k on it. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

dickierock
04-28-2010, 09:31 PM
hi,dont know if this helps but only problem ive had with this machine was a photo sensor above the fuser went intermittantly faulty,,was a real pain to replace,almost a total disaasembly..

JustManuals
04-28-2010, 10:19 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

ameritech
04-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Thank you for replying. Customer didn't call back so must be fix, I clean the registration roller bushing, cause it was not turning smoothly. But thanks for checking up Dickierock.

Canuck
08-28-2010, 11:00 PM
If you are getting 1-9(registration jam),replace the fuser exit sensor...have changed about 10 of them. If you are getting 1-11 jams,replace the actuator assembly for tthis sensor,mounted on the fuser. They get lazy,even an extra spring wont help. Sansung has change the composition of the plastic on the new ones

Nicholas
09-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Hello everebody,

It's my first post here.

Hope is not too late.

If is the exit sensor, they change the exit sensor because of the heat, the old one doesn't work and you get a paper jam in the exit unit.

The old sensorhad a white connector and part # 0604-001095
The new sensorhad a black connector and part # 0604-001393

All the best.

acsolutions
03-19-2013, 04:34 AM
If you are getting 1-9(registration jam),replace the fuser exit sensor...have changed about 10 of them. If you are getting 1-11 jams,replace the actuator assembly for tthis sensor,mounted on the fuser. They get lazy,even an extra spring wont help. Sansung has change the composition of the plastic on the new ones

I am getting a jam at the fuser, the paper is about 3 inches in the fuser and is also in the registration rollers. the message on the screen says registration jam that's all. there is no 1-9 or 1-11. The fuser actuator looks OK. I am not sure how to check the input of the sensors I just tried to cheat it. I placed paper to actuate the sensors and turned the machine on and it came to ready. I also did the same thing to one of the registration sensors and it did the same thing. I swapped the registration sensor with the duplex sensor and the same thing occurred. I also swapped the registration clutch with one of the feed clutches and I got the same problem. any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

ameritech
03-19-2013, 05:35 PM
I am getting a jam at the fuser, the paper is about 3 inches in the fuser and is also in the registration rollers. the message on the screen says registration jam that's all. there is no 1-9 or 1-11. The fuser actuator looks OK. I am not sure how to check the input of the sensors I just tried to cheat it. I placed paper to actuate the sensors and turned the machine on and it came to ready. I also did the same thing to one of the registration sensors and it did the same thing. I swapped the registration sensor with the duplex sensor and the same thing occurred. I also swapped the registration clutch with one of the feed clutches and I got the same problem. any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

The fuser sensor actuator gets warp and sometimes will not move smoothly. With this machine the fuser exit sensor goes bad about every 100k or so. I recommend replacing the sensor and actuator. Last week at about 500k, the exit roller assembly that reverses the copy o duplex went out also. But many time it's the fuser exit actuator and exit sensor. If your machine is at about 500k the reversing roller assembly may have gone bad also but will jam only when duplexing. Good luck.

Canuck
03-19-2013, 07:02 PM

Print the error information report out. You will see the jam codes that i am talking about. Then follow the information that I gave you. Dealt with these issues MANY times. I speak with Samsung tech support regularly.FOLLOW DIRECTIONS THAT I GAVE YOU. THIS WILL RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. Samsung knows of this problem. Clutch won't solve it.

acsolutions
03-20-2013, 02:50 AM
The fuser sensor actuator gets warp and sometimes will not move smoothly. With this machine the fuser exit sensor goes bad about every 100k or so. I recommend replacing the sensor and actuator. Last week at about 500k, the exit roller assembly that reverses the copy o duplex went out also. But many time it's the fuser exit actuator and exit sensor. If your machine is at about 500k the reversing roller assembly may have gone bad also but will jam only when duplexing. Good luck.

Thaks for the reply, I ordered the sensor and actuator today. With all I have read about this problem I think the sensor and actuator is the problem! yeah, I dont think the duplex is a problem, I wont be able to tell until I fix the single sided issue. Thanks again!

Custom Search