PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c451

Custom Search

Copper0
03-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Good day The start button flashes orange even in diagnostics,worked out it was the SLI pcb,now I get errors C FC31,CFC2B. Check the MFP pcb in another m/c works fine! Anyone with a solution?

jotunn
03-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Try to perform data clear:

[Service Mode]->[System 1]->[Initializtion]->[Data Clear]

After data clear you have to setup again most of settings like:
- install date
- tel/fax number
- HDD
- image controller setting
- FAX target in Marketing area
- touch panel callibration
- most settings in utility mode

... but it helps in case of C-FC2B error in Bizhub C253.

Aiwe
10-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Try to perform data clear:

[Service Mode]->[System 1]->[Initializtion]->[Data Clear]

After data clear you have to setup again most of settings like:
- install date
- tel/fax number
- HDD
- image controller setting
- FAX target in Marketing area
- touch panel callibration
- most settings in utility mode

... but it helps in case of C-FC2B error in Bizhub C253.

Can You tell me what this C-FC2B error code means? I have this code when trying to print something time to time at the moment when the paper starts to feed from the tray on ineo+ 203.

Stirton.M
10-09-2010, 02:18 PM
the code translates to

ASIC117 first sheet unknown marker detected at JBIG core

Dunno specifically what that means...the manual is not very forthcoming on details.

Suffice it to say, it is related to the MFP....likely memory...NVRAM...combination of both...corrupted hard disk?

jotunn
10-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Description in service manual:
C-FC2B ASIC117 first sheet unknown marker detected at JBIG core

Related part: MFP-B

So this means nothing really useful, it is just an error during decompression of the first page from job.
It may be faulty MFP board in the copier (worst), firmware problem, network related problem or broken printer driver.

jma676
10-09-2010, 03:40 PM
the code translates to

ASIC117 first sheet unknown marker detected at JBIG core

Dunno specifically what that means...the manual is not very forthcoming on details.

Suffice it to say, it is related to the MFP....likely memory...NVRAM...combination of both...corrupted hard disk?

Bizhub C451 Error : CFC31 CFC2B
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Data Flow:
"Input buffer memory>JBIG compression>DRAM/HDD>JBIG expansion>Memory access coordinator."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDD/RAM/MFP Board : Error

Error

CFC31: MFPB failure.

CFC2B: A failed or corrupted hard drive/Failed memory modules/Loose or damaged HDD cable.

*application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC)

*Joint Bi-level Image Experts Group (JBIG) : "is a lossless image compression".

Aiwe
10-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Thank you for replies. I think in my case it might be due to old firmware because it prints and this error is sporadical. I've got a new firmware, so I'll update it. Or better will call service. :/

habik
09-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Bizhub C451 Error : CFC31 CFC2B
Data Flow:
"Input buffer memory>JBIG compression>DRAM/HDD>JBIG expansion>Memory access coordinator."

HDD/RAM/MFP Board : Error

Error

CFC31: MFPB failure.

CFC2B: A failed or corrupted hard drive/Failed memory modules/Loose or damaged HDD cable.

*application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC)

*Joint Bi-level Image Experts Group (JBIG) : "is a lossless image compression".

Failed Memory module in my case on C203.

Thanks for the info, I know its a old thread, just glad we have it on Copytechnet!

Aiwe
09-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Failed Memory module in my case on C203. Thanks for the info, I know its a old thread, just glad we have it on Copytechnet! I confirm that, I also had failed memory module, which was replaced by Minolta service, now it prints like a charm.

Custom Search