PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 163 - paper jam

Custom Search

MihaiGSM
03-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Hy to all!
I have a problem with this kind of copier. It show 'paper jam-open 1'st side cover...' after less than 10 copies. It has 40.000 copies on counter and it looks like a new one. I have checked the cluth on the side indicated on service manual, it seems to be good. Anyone has a new ideea?Thanks in advance!

Pinoy_Tech
03-31-2010, 06:06 AM
I faced an intermittent jamming on similar model before, I solved it on picked-up clutch and feed roller itself. On the clucth that drives the primary feed roller, the torsion spring was worn-out (4021254101) causing some delay on paper feed. On the feed roller, the shaft where the protion of one way bearing is positioned, it became very smooth causing to slip the said bearing that slides the rotation of roller. Just try to rub it with rough emery paper.

Rudi
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I had to replace the sollenoid of the feed clutch a few times already.

ck1
04-09-2010, 02:29 AM
try check the dv init collar ( roll /black color ) and check drum also....

Resla
04-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Hy to all!
I have a problem with this kind of copier. It show 'paper jam-open 1'st side cover...' after less than 10 copies. It has 40.000 copies on counter and it looks like a new one. I have checked the cluth on the side indicated on service manual, it seems to be good. Anyone has a new ideea?Thanks in advance!
where exactly r the papers getting stuck? if its around the drum area,then u need to
change the transfer roller,thou from the count it has not achieved its life,but it could save u.

MihaiGSM
04-09-2010, 02:37 PM
The paper is getting stuck sometimes around drum area or between drum area and fusing unit. but i discovered the torsion spring on clutch is out and i don't know how to put it back. Can you help me with some images or schematics?

Custom Search