PDA

View Full Version : CF2002 stuck in bootup mode

Custom Search

Guitarist69
04-01-2010, 01:50 AM
I have a CF 2002 which as of recently, when I turn it on, it warms up and stays stuck on the "Konica" bootup screen, and won't fully initialize. Not sure what the problem is , or if there is anything I should be checking. Is there a default initilization process I can try or does it sound like a bad component.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

copyking
04-01-2010, 02:17 PM
I have a CF 2002 which as of recently, when I turn it on, it warms up and stays stuck on the "Konica" bootup screen, and won't fully initialize. Not sure what the problem is , or if there is anything I should be checking. Is there a default initilization process I can try or does it sound like a bad component.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Hello,
Follow the instructions in the attached document, had the same problem and this worked for me!

regards, Henrik

Guitarist69
04-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Unfortunately I am not getting that error code.

Any other thoughts - There has got to be a way to hard reset the system back to default without accessing Tech -mode, wehich I can't get to

ASIM44
05-31-2010, 07:38 AM
hello every one

i have [ Minolta CF 2002 ] machine.

the machine software support Microsoft office printing but not adobe pdf file.also printing jpg and other format but not either adobe pdf file.

can any one help me plz

bundle of thanx

oldschool
06-02-2010, 03:01 PM
I haven't touched a CF2002 in a while but I seem to remember the connector from the scanner to the printer being problematic. You could easily bend pins and cause strange problems.

cwood
06-02-2010, 11:14 PM
I've had the same thing happening recently and what I've figured out
is the hard drive needs to be replaced. You might want to check that.

If the machine is shut down improperly or power outage shuts it down,
the data on the drive may get corrupted.

I'm trying to get a hold of the Fiery X3e for CF2002 software cd, so I can
load it onto a different hard drive. Apparently you need a PC with a parallel printer port to do
the software install.

Charlie

Morlock49
06-03-2010, 04:35 AM
I've had the same thing happening recently and what I've figured out
is the hard drive needs to be replaced. You might want to check that.

If the machine is shut down improperly or power outage shuts it down,
the data on the drive may get corrupted.

I'm trying to get a hold of the Fiery X3e for CF2002 software cd, so I can
load it onto a different hard drive. Apparently you need a PC with a parallel printer port to do
the software install.

Charlie

To re-install you must also be able to use command prompt control language, the cable is a parallel to serial (25 pin i think). there is a special program from KM to speed up printer port communication.(xp and above)....if you do not use it you can get timeouts and waste hours of effort. the printer port must also be setup a certain way in the computer bios. there is a bulletin with specific instructions available

ASIM44
10-25-2010, 07:21 PM
actually when i install driver and also install java on windows xp sp3 ok.
but fiery do not print at all.if some give me complete process of installing driver withj jpg or give me web site to getting some information thanx.

Johnny_B500
10-28-2010, 12:33 AM
I had the 'stuck on the Konica bootup screen' issue a few months ago. There is an internal hard drive in the back of the CF2002 (not the Fiery hard drive). I replaced it and all was resolved.

kjesson2009
07-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Unfortunately I am not getting that error code.

Any other thoughts - There has got to be a way to hard reset the system back to default without accessing Tech -mode, wehich I can't get to

hi I am having the exact same problem and wondering if you found a solution?? thanks

G0itp
11-01-2014, 08:59 PM
hi I am having the exact same problem and wondering if you found a solution?? thanks

I have the same problem, the unit begins to boot the printing part warms up and goes through it routine without a problem, but then is stops with the splash screen showing.

I have a cf2002 which has given fantastic service, with the best quality, I use it to produce sheet music scores for local orchestras, but the ADF and the scanner stopped working, I have checked the fuses on the main power board and the two of them are fine, but I have noticed that nothing fed by this power board seems to be working, even the cooling fans at either end are not running. Can anyone suggest my next step, I would be very sorry to dispose of the unit when its given such good service.

Custom Search