PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7145 n32 error

Custom Search

dmw
04-04-2010, 07:51 PM
hello
i can install SMB function on 7145, machine can be scan documents , working good , few days before PM counter will be displayed , and also communication error N32 displayed after when document can be scanned ,.. plz help me to solve this problem

JustManuals
04-04-2010, 09:43 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mrwho
04-05-2010, 11:35 AM
The N32 error doesn't show up in my list. Are you sure that's the error you're getting?

Here's my list of network error codes for that model:

N-1
Check the network cable connection

N-2
Conduct JOB deletion

N-14
Internet fax reception error
1) Check the settings used during transmission with the sender, then request retransmission
2) Request the sender to reduce the number of files attached per mail to less than 10 (if necessary, send the attachments in several E-mails)
3) Request the sender to resend all pages in excess of 1000 (i.e., page 1001 and subsequent pages)
The pages exceeding 1000 (including mail text) will be deleted on printing out

N-50
Check the SMTP server address under E-Mail (SMTP) settings

N-52
Check that the E-Mail (SMTP) setting is active

N-53

N-54
1) Check the network cable connection
2) Check the SMTP server address and port number under E-Mail (SMTP) settings
3) Check the POP server log-in name and password under E-Mail (POP) settings when the SMTP server supports the POP before SMTP setting
4) Check the status of the SMTP Server
5) Check the free space of SMTP Server

N-55

N-56

N-57
1) Check the free space of SMTP Server
2) Try again later to start the network system because the same account of the POP server might be receiving the E-Mail

N-58

N-59
Check the status of SMTP Server

N-60
1) Check that the POP before SMTP setting is active under the E-Mail (SMTP) menu
2) Check that the POP before SMTP set time is shorter than the set holding time for the POP server

N-61
1) Check that the Binary Division function is activated under the E-Mail (SMTP) Menu
2) Reduce the Binary Division data size under the E-Mail (SMTP) Menu
3) Check the status of the SMTP Server
4) Check the max. Binary Division data size under the E-Mail (SMTP) Menu

N-62
Repeat the operation once again

N-63
1) Check that the Binary Division function is activated under the E-Mail (SMTP) Menu
2) Change the SMTP server capacity under the E-Mail (SMTP) settings
3) Check the free space of SMTP Server

N-64
Turn the main power switch OFF and then ON again

N-65
Contact your local service representative

N-66
Check the From: address settings

N-80
Check the file name and the destination FTP server

N-81
2) Check the destination FTP server address and port number
3) Check the status of the destination server

N-82
Check the status of the destination FTP server

N-83

N-84
Check the login name and password of the destination FTP server

N-86
2) Check that the FTP server setting is passive

N-87
1) Check the destination FTP server directory
2) Close any open files in the FTP server and repeat the operation again

N-88
Repeat the operation once again

N-89
Delete/compress unnecessary files on the server to free up space

N-91
Turn the main power switch OFF and then ON again

N-92
Contact your local service representative

copytechman
04-05-2010, 12:29 PM
From da book!

N32 Network scan operation abnormality
The host name is incorrect.

Stop the Network
scan (SMB) function

SCB (System control board)
Network section

Regards and good luck!... Check that the dns, gateway and hostnames for scanning are setup correctly on the machine and that the pc you trying to scan to is visible to the machine.

Mrwho > Which book are you looking in? It looks like your missing more than a whole page of codes! (At least based on my 7145 book anyway!)

mrwho
04-05-2010, 12:59 PM
I was looking at the 7145 network operations - but could be an older version. Mind to share yours? :)

dmw
04-05-2010, 01:01 PM
yes of coerce N32, Network communication error
machine is working as a scanner,
customers scan a lot, but suddenly PM counter appears and along this scanner stop working, now when thay scan documents , N32 communication will be appear , i checked with my laptop also the same problem held on my system also
thanks for help.

mrwho
04-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Check your network settings - the PM call has nothing to do with it. My guess is something has changed on the customer's network.

If you're using computer name as destination, try with the IP address instead. If it works, you probably got a DNS error or the customer changed the computer name (got that myself twice at the same customer).

copytechman
04-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Its not in a user manual, its in the service manual under error codes! Let me know if you can't find it!

Regards! A.

Oh yeah. IIRC the 7145 series can't scan to IP (via smb), it can only scan via SMB/host name! (You can scan via ftp or box but thats another story!) Again I'd check for firewalls or dns server/setting changes etc... can mess up smb pretty easy.

Custom Search