PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Quality Issue

Custom Search

cornswaggled
04-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Hey guys, I recently replaced my Fusing belt and Charging coronas. Now I am getting a faded portion in my prints, it looks like pure cyan. If needed I will post a sample. I have A HUGE job to get out ASAP and I need this fixed, any suggestions???

Brad

cornswaggled
04-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Also, let me correct myself for being unclear... "Now I am getting a faded portion in my prints, it looks like pure cyan." The faded section is in my cyan, as it seems.

Thanks!

Luther
04-07-2010, 03:41 PM
fuser web wouldn't cause this problem but if you replaced the charge coronas the coronas could , try swapping the charge coronas around and see if the problem follows ,how much life is on the drums? it might be the cyan drum you can swap that around also if it isn't the charge corona also to see if the problem follows the drum this might narrow your search down

cornswaggled
04-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Ok, great! I will try this. The drums we're replaced about 4 weeks ago.

Mr Spock
04-08-2010, 12:33 AM
check the coronas. If the wire is not in the standoffs correctly then one side will be lighter then the other. I have seen this on new out of the box coronas.

RRodgers
04-08-2010, 02:51 AM
check the coronas. If the wire is not in the standoffs correctly then one side will be lighter then the other. I have seen this on new out of the box coronas.
Yeah, what he said.

Custom Search