PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 190F TX errors

Custom Search

DadO
04-10-2010, 06:04 PM
A lot of problem whit faxing inside VPN network. Bizhub 190F is conected to CISCO ATA 186 analog to digital signal converter. It convert analog fax signal to digital and the send it to server then from server send it to another cisco ATA 186 converter that it conected to another fax device. Thers a Canon,HP and other fax devices. Maximum transfer rate of cisco ATA is 14 kbs.

I get a lot of error codes. Most of them is T.2.1 then on second place is T.4.1 and T.1.1 and T.4.2

I played with hex switches and got nice result but problems persist. I got it to work whit few fax number but few other show T.2.1 in 2 out 3 tries. Sometimes stop on page 1,sometimes on page 3 and so. I set CFR(switch 7) to750 ms 1000 ms ,DCS and TCF(switch 5) to 450 ms 600 ms and also tried Output attenuation. I tried to change modem speed but as u can see you cant set fixed speed like on 12 or 9.6 kbps! (this is rather stupit....) and i must set it under 14 kbps! coz of cisco ata device.

Please help coz I am out of options. I realy dont know how to set switches corectly.
THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLY!

Mr Spock
04-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Officially the only support method for faxing on Konica Minolta equipment is via a pstn phone line. Digital faxing is not supported or recommended. It is all trial and error on this situation.

Custom Search