PDA

View Full Version : Upper/Lower Fuser Roller for Bizhub C253

Custom Search

bizpodcentre
04-12-2010, 06:51 AM
The fuser roller of my Bizhub C253 was damaged by doing duplex printing using thick/board paper. The orange silicone/teflon rubber was chipped off by the guide. Do you know of any supplier where I can buy these parts?

I tried checking the internet and found out that most suppliers are only selling fusing unit assembly. Please let me know if you know anyone selling only fusing rollers for Konica Minolta bizhub C253...

RRodgers
04-12-2010, 07:14 AM
You "might" get lucky and find someone too sell ya a used assembly or just the roller... but... probably not.

emujo
04-12-2010, 02:34 PM
If you decide to rebuild the fuser, be sure you replace the fuse that tells the MFP a new unit has been installed.

malthus
01-19-2012, 08:01 PM
The fuser roller of my Bizhub C253 was damaged by doing duplex printing using thick/board paper. The orange silicone/teflon rubber was chipped off by the guide. Do you know of any supplier where I can buy these parts?

I tried checking the internet and found out that most suppliers are only selling fusing unit assembly. Please let me know if you know anyone selling only fusing rollers for Konica Minolta bizhub C253...
no fuser roller available ,suspect your customer was doing full bleed a3/a4 and did not set tray thick 2/3 wiich will slow dow down printer buy a new fuser section and advise customer on settings

Custom Search