PDA

View Full Version : SC 50-01 on bizhub pro C500

Custom Search

bamse
04-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi, I have a problem with a C500 Copy the code gives me the SC 50-01 know what can be.
Please help.
thanks

binary6
04-12-2010, 09:19 PM
SC50-01 is 12vdc abnomality either high or low voltage, check DC power supply PS1 look for blown fuses first

bamse
04-13-2010, 02:18 PM
thanks I already do. It was the ICP22 on PRCB. Was burned

Albert
10-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi i have the same problem. I accidentally closed the slide push door image unit, not realizing that the magenta wired that attaches to the magenta developer unit was hanging out and got crushed with the door and I believe that it touch the metal frame causing a circuit and I got a Sc50-01 code ever since.Now I have tried to isolate the problem by swapping parts from my Parts machinebut no success, I replaced the DC power supply unit /1 (DCPS1), the two Transformer,2 Circuit breaker CBR1 &2, Drum potential sensor board. On the printercontrol board (PRCB) I noticed that led 21 flashes yellow and led 25 isflashing red , Led 1 is flashing very fast and is green. Now I swapped the PRCBfrom my parts machine but was unable to enter the "Main Body SerialNumber" on the “”Board Change Mode””” on the memory menu, the machinerejected the serial number I entered. Then I read on a blog that I can't swap aused PRCB from another machine because the Bios can only be flash once with theserial number etc etc. So I replaced back the original PRCB on my machine and Idon’t know what else to do.

?How did you fixed your board and what did you used to fix it.? I need help.

Albert
10-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Hi, I have the same problem i checked ICP22 on PRCB and is burned, But i dont know where to buy the part to replace it. I checked Radio Shack and they dont cary it :(
I have a spare PRCB from another machine but i dont want to damage the ICP22 with the soldering tool. Any ideas? Thank you

Ianizer
10-16-2011, 04:33 AM
Hi, I have the same problem i checked ICP22 on PRCB and is burned, But i dont know where to buy the part to replace it. I checked Radio Shack and they dont cary it :(
I have a spare PRCB from another machine but i dont want to damage the ICP22 with the soldering tool. Any ideas? Thank you

(I know this is addressed in another thread, but this is the one I have open.)

Incedentally, does not the PRCB have a small ROM chip that is to be swapped, solving the problem of using a PRCB from another box?

-I

Custom Search