PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 600 jams at drum

Custom Search

blago_vd
04-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Hello everybody,
I have a problem with paper jamming at the drum section of Bizhub 600, 2 million copies. Sometimes I can find paper under the cleaning blade. I changed the drum claws solenoid and the drum claws also, but with no effect. I thought that the separation corona is not working properly and cleaned it carefully, but the paper still jams and sticks on the drum. Maintenance has been made 150000 copies before.
Any sugestions? Thanks in advance.

SAR
04-12-2010, 09:14 PM
The first place I would start would be the paper. We have had several of these machines do this and usually the paper has been the culprit. It usually jams on the second side of a two sided copy because of curl in the paper. Also, make sure the de-curling roller is not worn.

rocky246
04-12-2010, 10:04 PM
I've had to shim the seperation claw solenoid for this. The claws stay on all the time with no damage to the drum.

SmellsHot
04-13-2010, 02:06 AM
Try bumping up transfer separation +5-10. This has worked for me.

MR CLEAN OC
04-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Check and make sure the erase lamp comes on, its bright red just below the transfer sep assembly.

carol53
04-16-2010, 07:04 PM
I had a heck of a time with my BH750. After ruling out the paper I found the problem to be with the fuser AND the trans/sep assembly. This machine jammed mostly on duplexing. After rebuilding the fuser it was much better and after replacing the trans/sep assembly it was even better. The lower fuser roller tends to get a bit soft overtime and puts a curl in the paper that the decurler roller can't correct. Make sure your fuser doesn't go over its maintenance cycle. Mine was actually not beyond that but replacing everything fixed the problem. In my case I had two issues going on at the same time.

manuelcorrea
04-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Try running it with the door open. If you can see the paper curling up towards the drum,you will need to repace the HV1. had this problem before.

Johnny_B500
04-27-2010, 03:32 PM
It sounds like the registration clutch to me. Have you changed it?

blago_vd
05-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Thank you for help. I solved the problem partly by removing the middle separation drum claw. The problem is definitely when printing duplex - when printing one side the paper moves without sticking the drum, but when the paper passes through the duplex it sticks to the drum. I tried different types of paper but without effect. The erase lamp is working and the fuser was rebuild soon.
Does anyone knows how the static electricity is neutralized from the paper?

Downunder
06-20-2010, 10:51 AM
put a meter on the drum shaft screw and earth. Should be very little resistance. If too high will need to replace bearings on front and back of drum shaft and also clean the earth leaf spring on the rear of drum shaft and the collar it rest on. This will need to be done unfortunately by stripping the back of the machine. But at 2million it's expected.

remati
06-20-2010, 12:45 PM
change de trans /sep corona assy...

Custom Search