PDA

View Full Version : Ineo 751 copies are intermittently shrinking

Custom Search

Pinoy_Tech
04-13-2010, 06:26 AM
Hi guys, I just installed the said model just a couple of weeks ago but I'm facing a minor problem with copy size. The customer is complaining about the image is shringking from A4 to A5 and I have all the evidenced that the user is telling right! Since K7165 were introduced in the market, I already heard all about this complain from few customers but whenever we attending the call, we just keep on convincing that the problem maybe just a simple mistakes on operation. I start wondering now that I'm also facing this complain in a new version of the said model. I assumed that the enitre firmware which may error on previous series were already corrected in this 751 model. So, I have no doubt above firmware! What could be the possible causes. I've done the right setup according to procedures. I also executed the non image area procedure.

The operator is qualified to use the machine and never faced problem with his old model (AF1045). According to them, the problem occurred even using ADF or manually putting on platen glass. The scale setting is manually set to 1:1 and the paper source is manually selected according to its original size, example A4 original to A4 paper source into 1:1 scale but problem exist (shrinking from A4 to A5, huh!).

Thanks for your lengthy reading, any help would be appreciated!

Custom Search